Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ROLLBACK HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 2
Yes I understand they have/had problems and so, yes they did care well for it but still with all people I talked their nests rediced just to 1 or 2 egg not more don´t tell me this is not strange...
Yes I understand they have/had problems and so, yes they did care well for it but still with all people I talked their nests rediced just to 1 or 2 egg not more don´t tell me this is not strange...
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
@Laluzi (I just barely remembered you're not Lazuli this time ahaha)

I completely agree. They had no other choice, and those users who keep asking why they just didn't ban everyone who was exploiting the glitch don't seem to realize how difficult, time consuming, and nearly impossible that would be because they could number in the hundreds and tracking that much user activity to find exploits would take days of work. It stung like a hornet losing those seven hours worth of treasure, achievements, level grinding, etc. as I had been online basically the entire rollback time period, but I understand that it's just something the administrators HAD to do and I appreciate the gifts The Arcanist they gave me as compensation when they didn't owe me anything because their actions were looking out for my best interests as a user of FR in the first place.

(Edit: I still think this should be moved to the FR Discussion forum...? It isn't a question at all.)
@Laluzi (I just barely remembered you're not Lazuli this time ahaha)

I completely agree. They had no other choice, and those users who keep asking why they just didn't ban everyone who was exploiting the glitch don't seem to realize how difficult, time consuming, and nearly impossible that would be because they could number in the hundreds and tracking that much user activity to find exploits would take days of work. It stung like a hornet losing those seven hours worth of treasure, achievements, level grinding, etc. as I had been online basically the entire rollback time period, but I understand that it's just something the administrators HAD to do and I appreciate the gifts The Arcanist they gave me as compensation when they didn't owe me anything because their actions were looking out for my best interests as a user of FR in the first place.

(Edit: I still think this should be moved to the FR Discussion forum...? It isn't a question at all.)
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Louscyther
I know someone who got more eggs, They got 3 instead of 2.

edit: Thing is most the reports on the forum your going to hear are from people who lost stuff. I got the same number of eggs today as I got yesterday, but I"m hardly going to go rub in the faces of those that lost stuff.
@Louscyther
I know someone who got more eggs, They got 3 instead of 2.

edit: Thing is most the reports on the forum your going to hear are from people who lost stuff. I got the same number of eggs today as I got yesterday, but I"m hardly going to go rub in the faces of those that lost stuff.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
i lost a beautiful baby that was hatched then when i logged in when i got home she and the others were gone so i looked and 4 eggs were in nesting grounds. I was a bit upset but hopefully i can get that baby again someday..
(she was a brown mirror with rose wings and her name was MochaRose, thats all i remembered and the description of the dragons went back to the way it was before it was changed after the eggs hatched, also the mirror female had a description along with her parents and sister about her being born)
i lost a beautiful baby that was hatched then when i logged in when i got home she and the others were gone so i looked and 4 eggs were in nesting grounds. I was a bit upset but hopefully i can get that baby again someday..
(she was a brown mirror with rose wings and her name was MochaRose, thats all i remembered and the description of the dragons went back to the way it was before it was changed after the eggs hatched, also the mirror female had a description along with her parents and sister about her being born)
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I'm sorry for your loss, but it's time to move on.
I'm sorry for your loss, but it's time to move on.
rGQO6V7.png
Nice tantrum, OP. I didn't realize you were two years old.
There will be more opportunities and time to get what you lost. This site is little more than a month old. its better that the bugs get worked out now than a year from now.
Nice tantrum, OP. I didn't realize you were two years old.
There will be more opportunities and time to get what you lost. This site is little more than a month old. its better that the bugs get worked out now than a year from now.

What is dead may never die
If the dragons you bred were rolled back to a state where they were unbred, you will need to breed them once again, which gives you a fresh opportunity at a 1-5 egg nest.

It is not a great feeling to have gotten lucky the first time around, and not so lucky the second. Our apologies that the rollback had to happen, and for the loss of your gameplay progress.
If the dragons you bred were rolled back to a state where they were unbred, you will need to breed them once again, which gives you a fresh opportunity at a 1-5 egg nest.

It is not a great feeling to have gotten lucky the first time around, and not so lucky the second. Our apologies that the rollback had to happen, and for the loss of your gameplay progress.
1 2