Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Apparel, Balance, Optimization
1 2 3 4 5
I'm playing on my fiances computer right now. Its also firefox and it runs better. It might be because he has a better computer? He has windows 7 and I have windows vista. I don't know if that plays a part or not. Later when I go home I'll try again on my computer and see how it goes.
I'm playing on my fiances computer right now. Its also firefox and it runs better. It might be because he has a better computer? He has windows 7 and I have windows vista. I don't know if that plays a part or not. Later when I go home I'll try again on my computer and see how it goes.
it's working a lot better on mine, pretty flawless from a few hours ago
it's working a lot better on mine, pretty flawless from a few hours ago
006-002.pngOY2CZgk.png005-002.png
Special thanks for the optimizations for firefox! I appreciate it a lot!
Special thanks for the optimizations for firefox! I appreciate it a lot!
NatureBanner2.png
We just ninja'd some apparel into this update. Enjoy! [center][item=Solidscale Chest Guard] [item=Steelscale Chest Guard] [item=Bloodscale Chest Guard] [item=Venomscale Chest Guard][/center]
We just ninja'd some apparel into this update. Enjoy!

Solidscale Chest Guard Steelscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Chest Guard Venomscale Chest Guard
Thanks for the hard work!
Thanks for the hard work!
dFnwkLI.png ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.png
Mesq6uj.pnghZipXGO.png
Awesome! Thanks for all the work you&#039;ve put into everything guys. <3
Awesome! Thanks for all the work you&#039;ve put into everything guys. <3

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
I like the chest guards. Thank you for the update and the hard work from all the staff!
I like the chest guards. Thank you for the update and the hard work from all the staff!
Loving the new apparel!
Loving the new apparel!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Just want to let you know that the coliseum is working good on my computer as well. Thanks for the optimization!
Just want to let you know that the coliseum is working good on my computer as well. Thanks for the optimization!
Hmm the coliseum is running very slow for me on chrome, it&#039;s taking about 6 seconds between every action. Not sure if this is related to the new work that&#039;s been done or not ^^
Hmm the coliseum is running very slow for me on chrome, it&#039;s taking about 6 seconds between every action. Not sure if this is related to the new work that&#039;s been done or not ^^
1 2 3 4 5