Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Possibly resolved/Haku Imp
1 2
Just gonna re-use this thread mkay
Looking for Ice or White iri/aqua shim/ platinum or silver Underbelly preferred but if not I can just save up to change it
Eye color really doesn't matter but the lighter color eyes would be preferred (wind,ice,light,lightning)
If I have to wait for someone to breed one for me that would be fine
It would be cool if his parents weren't named Haku since... That's what I'm going to name him.
I've already done a site search and most of them have been exalted , belong to abandoned accounts or are in good homes already.
//aggressively checks the AH again hnnnn
Just gonna re-use this thread mkay
Looking for Ice or White iri/aqua shim/ platinum or silver Underbelly preferred but if not I can just save up to change it
Eye color really doesn't matter but the lighter color eyes would be preferred (wind,ice,light,lightning)
If I have to wait for someone to breed one for me that would be fine
It would be cool if his parents weren't named Haku since... That's what I'm going to name him.
I've already done a site search and most of them have been exalted , belong to abandoned accounts or are in good homes already.
//aggressively checks the AH again hnnnn
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
the closest i have is this little girl? aqua/seafoam/teal iri/shim/gem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7433837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74339/7433837_350.png[/img] [/url]
the closest i have is this little girl? aqua/seafoam/teal iri/shim/gem

7433837_350.png
tumblr_inline_pdjfurJsTX1r3ly9a_500.gif
Using dragon search, YukiBear (although lightning) and Leonaa (although shadow) each have two unnamed seafoam iri / aqua shimmer / seafoam gembond female imperials. (One, two, three, and four.) And Lomelinde has one. (Although plague eyes.) One of them might be willing to sell one if you ask nicely.
Using dragon search, YukiBear (although lightning) and Leonaa (although shadow) each have two unnamed seafoam iri / aqua shimmer / seafoam gembond female imperials. (One, two, three, and four.) And Lomelinde has one. (Although plague eyes.) One of them might be willing to sell one if you ask nicely.
@Meredith44
Thanks for your help!
@gaysheep I'll consider her if I cannot find a better match
@Meredith44
Thanks for your help!
@gaysheep I'll consider her if I cannot find a better match

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan

My sister breeds some similar drags in a light nest @chachagirl919
@Naitochan

My sister breeds some similar drags in a light nest @chachagirl919
@kschaef
Bump cuz reusing this thread
@Naitochan
Bump cuz reusing this thread
@Naitochan

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Bump
Bump

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
I had a pair called Haku and Chihiro and they both there White or Ice primary and Seafoam secondary shimmer and they there pretty old and 6 digit but I sold them some months ago sorry !! :)

Wish you a lot of luck ^^
I had a pair called Haku and Chihiro and they both there White or Ice primary and Seafoam secondary shimmer and they there pretty old and 6 digit but I sold them some months ago sorry !! :)

Wish you a lot of luck ^^
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Naitochan I've just bred a pair who turn out Haku range babies who are sitting on four eggs. (Neither of the parents are called Haku but they do have two sons of that name :P) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11623/1162260_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16688/1668703_350.png[/img] I'll ping you if any of the babies fit the bill.
@Naitochan
I've just bred a pair who turn out Haku range babies who are sitting on four eggs. (Neither of the parents are called Haku but they do have two sons of that name :P)

1162260_350.png
1668703_350.png

I'll ping you if any of the babies fit the bill.
@loobywibble
AW yis that would be great THANKS
Im gonna continue to look as well since I'd prefer the tert to be in the light gray range
but I would love a ping for those two!
@loobywibble
AW yis that would be great THANKS
Im gonna continue to look as well since I'd prefer the tert to be in the light gray range
but I would love a ping for those two!

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
1 2