Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45
Another note about familiars: After vaulting my awakened familiars, I notice they don't show up in the count of how many I have in the relevant section of the marketplace (e.g. an ember mouse didn't have any "You have 1" below even though I'd just put one in the vault). I'm guessing that's a casualty of keeping vaulted items inaccessible from the rest of the site, but it would be really handy if we could get a workaround that would make the counts all-inclusive!

Other than that the vault is GREAT :D
Another note about familiars: After vaulting my awakened familiars, I notice they don't show up in the count of how many I have in the relevant section of the marketplace (e.g. an ember mouse didn't have any "You have 1" below even though I'd just put one in the vault). I'm guessing that's a casualty of keeping vaulted items inaccessible from the rest of the site, but it would be really handy if we could get a workaround that would make the counts all-inclusive!

Other than that the vault is GREAT :D
*falls to knees*
ITS SO BEUATIFUL!!!! THAAAANK YOUUU!
*falls to knees*
ITS SO BEUATIFUL!!!! THAAAANK YOUUU!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
*SCREECHING*

I CANNOT

OH MY GOD

ASHKLKJDF

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
*SCREECHING*

I CANNOT

OH MY GOD

ASHKLKJDF

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
Awesome. Thank you!
Awesome. Thank you!
Niiice update! ^^
Niiice update! ^^
YES I love you so much thank the skies for a vault finally. I will never leave this place
YES I love you so much thank the skies for a vault finally. I will never leave this place
My favorite thing about the vault? It doesn't take the Bestiary entry away when you deposit a familiar
My favorite thing about the vault? It doesn't take the Bestiary entry away when you deposit a familiar
the vault is like a gift from gods because i keep accidentally converting the food items i am trying to collect for swipp
the vault is like a gift from gods because i keep accidentally converting the food items i am trying to collect for swipp
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Akiri [quote="What the tutorial says"]The vault is a place where your clan can stores its valuables so they are not easily sold or used. Items in the vault are unusuable, but can be transferred back to the hoard at any time.[/quote] [quote="What the tutorial SHOULD say"]The vault is a place where your clan can store its valuables so they are not easily sold or used. Items in the vault are unusable, but can be transferred back to the hoard at any time.[/quote]
@Akiri
What the tutorial says wrote:
The vault is a place where your clan can stores its valuables so they are not easily sold or used. Items in the vault are unusuable, but can be transferred back to the hoard at any time.
What the tutorial SHOULD say wrote:
The vault is a place where your clan can store its valuables so they are not easily sold or used. Items in the vault are unusable, but can be transferred back to the hoard at any time.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Finally a way for me to hide my treasure from myself! XD
Finally a way for me to hide my treasure from myself! XD
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45