Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 404 page when choosing Flight
1 2
Hello! I'm new, and I can't seem to choose a Flight. I keep getting an error page when I hit Select for Earth Flight, and I've already created a dragon, which I'm not sure is the order in which that should go?
Hello! I'm new, and I can't seem to choose a Flight. I keep getting an error page when I hit Select for Earth Flight, and I've already created a dragon, which I'm not sure is the order in which that should go?
I'm having the same problem with Light Flight.
I'm having the same problem with Light Flight.
A Nuzlocke Story Lair
Chronicles of Clan New Hope
Same for Arcane, yes.
Same for Arcane, yes.
We do not crawl under rocks. We do not pray for deliverance from death.
We stand up to pain. We wait. We do not forget.

Try us.
Same for Lightning. I have not created my dragon yet.

Edit - I was using Firefox, but I tried in Internet Explorer and was able to choose my flight.
Same for Lightning. I have not created my dragon yet.

Edit - I was using Firefox, but I tried in Internet Explorer and was able to choose my flight.
Try changing browsers, it got rid of the 404 message for me.
Try changing browsers, it got rid of the 404 message for me.
33yoyzs.gif
Perfect, thank you, that worked! (I guess the question now is whether or not Skayt and Shuffle will always have Lightning eyes!)
Perfect, thank you, that worked! (I guess the question now is whether or not Skayt and Shuffle will always have Lightning eyes!)
I confirm that switching browsers helps - I was on Chrome, jumped to Firefox, got it working.
I confirm that switching browsers helps - I was on Chrome, jumped to Firefox, got it working.
We do not crawl under rocks. We do not pray for deliverance from death.
We stand up to pain. We wait. We do not forget.

Try us.
I had the same problem. After I got the 404, I clicked around and was taken to creating your first dragon so I assumed everything was okay. Unfortunately now my Dragons' eyes aren't the correct color and my friend says that when they view my dragon it shows that it's a member of their own flight rather than Ice that it's supposed to be. They both show as ice for me.

After that, when I realized that my flight wasn't actually selected, I tried again in IE and was able to select my flight, but my dragons are still bugged.
I had the same problem. After I got the 404, I clicked around and was taken to creating your first dragon so I assumed everything was okay. Unfortunately now my Dragons' eyes aren't the correct color and my friend says that when they view my dragon it shows that it's a member of their own flight rather than Ice that it's supposed to be. They both show as ice for me.

After that, when I realized that my flight wasn't actually selected, I tried again in IE and was able to select my flight, but my dragons are still bugged.
My sister is having this issue as well. Her dragons, which should be Plague, have Lightning eyes. And because the site is telling her there was no Flight chosen at all, she cannot breed her two progens and therefore is stuck in the registration tutorial.
My sister is having this issue as well. Her dragons, which should be Plague, have Lightning eyes. And because the site is telling her there was no Flight chosen at all, she cannot breed her two progens and therefore is stuck in the registration tutorial.
beanbanner2_by_beefystew-daz42b2.png
I was able to breed my first nest, and the preview of the offspring showed the correct eye colors.
I was able to breed my first nest, and the preview of the offspring showed the correct eye colors.
1 2