Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons rearrange themselves after sale
I know it's a known bug that if you receive dragons via CR, your dragons rearrange themselves. I don't think I've ever had issues with them rearranging after sending dragons away via CR, though, but I'm not sure.

But here's a new one: I'm pretty sure my dragons have been rearranging themselves after a dragon sold on the AH. It first happened to me 2 or 3 days ago; I woke up a found that the entire for-sale section of my lair (nearly 2 full pages) had somehow gotten rearranged overnight. However, I wasn't sure about the cause that time because I had both sold a dragon on the AH, and a couple of my CRs sending dragons away had been accepted while I was asleep.
However, this morning it happened again, and the only thing that had happened overnight was that I had sold a dragon, so I can be reasonably sure that was the cause. It should also be noted that the second time, only the last 2 rows of for-sale dragons had been rearranged -- it seems to start with the position that the for-sale dragon used to be in.

If this is indeed what is happening, I'm pretty sure it's a new bug, because I used to sell a lot of dragons before the dragon economy completely crashed and never had this issue before.
I know it's a known bug that if you receive dragons via CR, your dragons rearrange themselves. I don't think I've ever had issues with them rearranging after sending dragons away via CR, though, but I'm not sure.

But here's a new one: I'm pretty sure my dragons have been rearranging themselves after a dragon sold on the AH. It first happened to me 2 or 3 days ago; I woke up a found that the entire for-sale section of my lair (nearly 2 full pages) had somehow gotten rearranged overnight. However, I wasn't sure about the cause that time because I had both sold a dragon on the AH, and a couple of my CRs sending dragons away had been accepted while I was asleep.
However, this morning it happened again, and the only thing that had happened overnight was that I had sold a dragon, so I can be reasonably sure that was the cause. It should also be noted that the second time, only the last 2 rows of for-sale dragons had been rearranged -- it seems to start with the position that the for-sale dragon used to be in.

If this is indeed what is happening, I'm pretty sure it's a new bug, because I used to sell a lot of dragons before the dragon economy completely crashed and never had this issue before.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
Frequently after I sell/Crossroads/Hatch/Exalt, my dragons rearrange themselves. or sometimes it looks fine, but the next time I open a dragon's page and begin scrolling through them via the left/right arrows, they then rearrange. To prevent that little adventure, I open to rearrange my dragons, then close it any time I am fortunate enough that they didn't rearrange immediately after one of the onsetting events so my dragons are 'reset' to their proper positions.
Frequently after I sell/Crossroads/Hatch/Exalt, my dragons rearrange themselves. or sometimes it looks fine, but the next time I open a dragon's page and begin scrolling through them via the left/right arrows, they then rearrange. To prevent that little adventure, I open to rearrange my dragons, then close it any time I am fortunate enough that they didn't rearrange immediately after one of the onsetting events so my dragons are 'reset' to their proper positions.
My Breeding Pairs - (Hosted on an outside site)