Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Not Hatching.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nope, still nothing :/ My spirals still refuse to hatch
Nope, still nothing :/ My spirals still refuse to hatch
xrWXpP5.png
What do you mean "refuse to hatch". Where is the chain of events breaking down for you?

EDIT: Are you able to click hatch? Does it load a new page? Is there any error? Is it giving you the "New Hatchlings" with no images?
What do you mean "refuse to hatch". Where is the chain of events breaking down for you?

EDIT: Are you able to click hatch? Does it load a new page? Is there any error? Is it giving you the "New Hatchlings" with no images?
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I'm having this problem too. It loads the page, but all I get is an empty bar saying 'New Hatchlings' - nothing actually hatches.
I'm having this problem too. It loads the page, but all I get is an empty bar saying 'New Hatchlings' - nothing actually hatches.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Hi there! Mine isnt working either, And looking at this thread, it seems nests of 3 seem to not work? Im not sure, just a hypothesis. But yea, mine isnt working :(

Edit: Mine says new hatchlings with no images :)
Hi there! Mine isnt working either, And looking at this thread, it seems nests of 3 seem to not work? Im not sure, just a hypothesis. But yea, mine isnt working :(

Edit: Mine says new hatchlings with no images :)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4TaFDfR.png[/img] It's like this: 1. I go to hatch my 3 eggs. 2. It shows the words "New Hatchlings" but no images. 3. I check my Lair page and no new hatchlings are there. I have enough room for them so it can't be that :/
4TaFDfR.png
It's like this:
1. I go to hatch my 3 eggs.
2. It shows the words "New Hatchlings" but no images.
3. I check my Lair page and no new hatchlings are there. I have enough room for them so it can't be that :/
xrWXpP5.png
Alas, still no babies for me, @Akiri, I'm still getting the same chain of events documented in my screenshots. I click on 'Hatch' and it takes me to a page that says 'Hatchlings' and that's all I get. No actual hatchlings.
Alas, still no babies for me, @Akiri, I'm still getting the same chain of events documented in my screenshots. I click on 'Hatch' and it takes me to a page that says 'Hatchlings' and that's all I get. No actual hatchlings.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
@Akiri I think it might have to do with having a nest of three eggs? It seems everyone here has 3 eggs in their nest.
@Akiri I think it might have to do with having a nest of three eggs? It seems everyone here has 3 eggs in their nest.
Mine's a nest of three, too; I hadn't figured that'd be the cause for it, but that is the case.
Mine's a nest of three, too; I hadn't figured that'd be the cause for it, but that is the case.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I'm having the problem too!
Here's what happens:
1. Click hatch (No boon used, just patience)
2. 'New Hatchlings' loads, but displays no hatchlings
3. Go back to nest
4. Parents are still sitting there waiting with their three perfectly healthy eggs
5. Check lair. No hatchlings have appeared.
6. Wash, rinse, repeat :(
I'm a little leery of trying any more times than I already have out of the fear that it will eventually delete the eggs!
EDIT: and yes, it's a three-egg nest!
I'm having the problem too!
Here's what happens:
1. Click hatch (No boon used, just patience)
2. 'New Hatchlings' loads, but displays no hatchlings
3. Go back to nest
4. Parents are still sitting there waiting with their three perfectly healthy eggs
5. Check lair. No hatchlings have appeared.
6. Wash, rinse, repeat :(
I'm a little leery of trying any more times than I already have out of the fear that it will eventually delete the eggs!
EDIT: and yes, it's a three-egg nest!
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
I'm getting the same issue as posted. Can click hatch but just a blank box with no hatchlings listed. My nest is TWO eggs so not just a three egg thing.
I'm getting the same issue as posted. Can click hatch but just a blank box with no hatchlings listed. My nest is TWO eggs so not just a three egg thing.
RatttlefaceFRsig2_zpsd5118107.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7