Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] G1 mag/mag/white male + 1 more
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Plushie @Slacker

I have a mate lined up for him I neeeed him ;A;

500k on magenta boy
@Plushie @Slacker

I have a mate lined up for him I neeeed him ;A;

500k on magenta boy
M2Zz7wd.png
@Plushie @Kaitii

I'm sorry, he's too perfect to give up....

600k on the double maggie ;-;
@Plushie @Kaitii

I'm sorry, he's too perfect to give up....

600k on the double maggie ;-;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Plushie @Slacker

May the deeper pocket win ;A;

@Plushie @Slacker

May the deeper pocket win ;A;

M2Zz7wd.png
@Plushie @Kaitii

800k ._.
@Plushie @Kaitii

800k ._.

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Plushie @Slacker

900k :v
@Plushie @Slacker

900k :v
M2Zz7wd.png
@Plushie @Kaitii

950k? :s

edit: I really hate getting pinged (at least) twice for everything. this part of the update sucks lol
@Plushie @Kaitii

950k? :s

edit: I really hate getting pinged (at least) twice for everything. this part of the update sucks lol

@Plushie @Slacker

...Sorry Agony but you're no longer the most I've bid/spent on a g1

1m
@Plushie @Slacker

...Sorry Agony but you're no longer the most I've bid/spent on a g1

1m
M2Zz7wd.png
@plushie i would like to do 1.1 bazillion gazilion trillion puppies on whatever you're selling
@plushie i would like to do 1.1 bazillion gazilion trillion puppies on whatever you're selling
yUCUbG5.png
@Plushie @Kaitii

WELP. I'm out. I refuse to pay 1 M or over for a dragon, no matter if gen one, no matter how purty. My pockets could go deeper, but nope nope nope. lol.

congrats on at least beating me, Kaitii, I'm rooting for you now, fellow plagueling. hopefully no one else will come along with some ridiculous offer. not that this didn't already get ridiculous. but there are some rich users. there are some pretty damn wealthy users; and then there's some 'holy ****, who are you? God?' users. hopefully none of the last category shows up as the auction has a whiles to go and it was just put up.. I think? ;>___>
@Plushie @Kaitii

WELP. I'm out. I refuse to pay 1 M or over for a dragon, no matter if gen one, no matter how purty. My pockets could go deeper, but nope nope nope. lol.

congrats on at least beating me, Kaitii, I'm rooting for you now, fellow plagueling. hopefully no one else will come along with some ridiculous offer. not that this didn't already get ridiculous. but there are some rich users. there are some pretty damn wealthy users; and then there's some 'holy ****, who are you? God?' users. hopefully none of the last category shows up as the auction has a whiles to go and it was just put up.. I think? ;>___>

I WASN'T EVEN GONE THAT LONG GUYS OMG

@Kaitii Updated!

@vii das not eenuff 4 dese beauts sry
I WASN'T EVEN GONE THAT LONG GUYS OMG

@Kaitii Updated!

@vii das not eenuff 4 dese beauts sry
rpg6AdW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6