Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Portals of Hiatum - DragonLair {private}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@DragonLair

Sar hissed as he stopped his descent, which was inches away from crushing Jhini to a pulp. He quickly turned on another human who fell screaming to his talons and teeth.

Kai wasn't sure why strangers were helping him, but he didn't complain. He snapped and slashed at any human that came near.

Serkan watched silently with Flynn from the hilltop. He didn't know why the others were bothering to help the creature. He shrugged and waited for them to finish off the rest of the bandits.
@DragonLair

Sar hissed as he stopped his descent, which was inches away from crushing Jhini to a pulp. He quickly turned on another human who fell screaming to his talons and teeth.

Kai wasn't sure why strangers were helping him, but he didn't complain. He snapped and slashed at any human that came near.

Serkan watched silently with Flynn from the hilltop. He didn't know why the others were bothering to help the creature. He shrugged and waited for them to finish off the rest of the bandits.
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

Jhini smirked slightly before pouncing on another human. The human screamed, but not for long. She was soon fed, and seemed content to stay and watch. Anything that came near would surely be put out of its misery, but other than that, she would only observe.

Roy caught one of the men off-guard, knocking him over. He landed against a rock, and she winced. She didn't kill anyone, just knocked them out. She looked around. The lizard and Jhini appeared to be eating, and she felt herself sicken at the thought. She couldn't kill. It was against her nature.

Flynn couldn't hold back her excitement. She clapped and eagerly crouched, ready to pounce. Her eyes were wide with adrenaline. The spine! Ee! She knew exactly who this was, and she loved every minute of it. She glanced at Serkan. He seemed unsure about the whole ordeal. Oh well. It. Was. Epic.
@HydraTamer

Jhini smirked slightly before pouncing on another human. The human screamed, but not for long. She was soon fed, and seemed content to stay and watch. Anything that came near would surely be put out of its misery, but other than that, she would only observe.

Roy caught one of the men off-guard, knocking him over. He landed against a rock, and she winced. She didn't kill anyone, just knocked them out. She looked around. The lizard and Jhini appeared to be eating, and she felt herself sicken at the thought. She couldn't kill. It was against her nature.

Flynn couldn't hold back her excitement. She clapped and eagerly crouched, ready to pounce. Her eyes were wide with adrenaline. The spine! Ee! She knew exactly who this was, and she loved every minute of it. She glanced at Serkan. He seemed unsure about the whole ordeal. Oh well. It. Was. Epic.
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

After five minutes of fighting, the last bandit fell to the ground. Kai arched his neck, trying to get out all the kinks and stood up straight, displaying his sleek but massive form. He looked from one person to another and wondered who they were, and why they bothered to help.

Sar wasn't interested in the dragon at the moment. He was happily munching away back in his normal lizard form. It had been a while since he'd been able to eat like this. He decided that after he was finished eating, he's challenge the dragon.

Serkan stepped forward cautiously and looked the new creature up and down. After a moment or two he asked, "Are you... friend?"
@DragonLair

After five minutes of fighting, the last bandit fell to the ground. Kai arched his neck, trying to get out all the kinks and stood up straight, displaying his sleek but massive form. He looked from one person to another and wondered who they were, and why they bothered to help.

Sar wasn't interested in the dragon at the moment. He was happily munching away back in his normal lizard form. It had been a while since he'd been able to eat like this. He decided that after he was finished eating, he's challenge the dragon.

Serkan stepped forward cautiously and looked the new creature up and down. After a moment or two he asked, "Are you... friend?"
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

"Yes!" Flynn practically screeched, bolting down the hill. Her eyes were wide and excited, and she said, "You remember me, don't you?... maybe?" She hopefully looked into the familiar blue eyes. Wow. He hadn't changed too terribly much. She sneaked a glance at Roy, who had. She wondered if she would remember the character that sparked her own creation. It would be funny if she didn't.

Jhini tossed the human-carcass away, and looked around. They supposedly 'saved' a dragon, but she didn't care. She had gotten to eat, and that's all that mattered. She sat comfortably down, and watched.

Roy gagged at the sight of the lizard eating its meal. She turned away, and saw Flynn right up near the dragon, apparently with no fear. She took a step forward and put her hand out, as if to stop Flynn, but then the cat said something about remembering. How in the world...
@HydraTamer

"Yes!" Flynn practically screeched, bolting down the hill. Her eyes were wide and excited, and she said, "You remember me, don't you?... maybe?" She hopefully looked into the familiar blue eyes. Wow. He hadn't changed too terribly much. She sneaked a glance at Roy, who had. She wondered if she would remember the character that sparked her own creation. It would be funny if she didn't.

Jhini tossed the human-carcass away, and looked around. They supposedly 'saved' a dragon, but she didn't care. She had gotten to eat, and that's all that mattered. She sat comfortably down, and watched.

Roy gagged at the sight of the lizard eating its meal. She turned away, and saw Flynn right up near the dragon, apparently with no fear. She took a step forward and put her hand out, as if to stop Flynn, but then the cat said something about remembering. How in the world...

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

Kai glanced down at the cat person, unsure of who it was. "Um... No." He finally said. "Sorry. Who are you?"

Serkan watched silently when something caught his eye. He looked up at a ruined tower, not far away. The top still looked intact. And on it sat a reactor. He looked from companion to companion. The dark warrior was eating something unrecognizable, Roy and Flynn were entranced by the dragon, and Jhini was the only one not doing anything. He motioned for her to come.
@DragonLair

Kai glanced down at the cat person, unsure of who it was. "Um... No." He finally said. "Sorry. Who are you?"

Serkan watched silently when something caught his eye. He looked up at a ruined tower, not far away. The top still looked intact. And on it sat a reactor. He looked from companion to companion. The dark warrior was eating something unrecognizable, Roy and Flynn were entranced by the dragon, and Jhini was the only one not doing anything. He motioned for her to come.
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

"What?! You don't remember me? I'm Flynn! Remember? I was tagging along when you and Roy--" Flynn was interrupted by Roy, who shook her head and said quickly,
"Flynn, I've never seen this dragon before in my life. You're nuts. We don't know each other," Roy shook her head again and said, "Whatever. This is nuts... You're nuts. Oh, wait... I said that. Anyway, no. I don't know this dragon and he doesn't know me."
Flynn crossed her arms and huffed. How could Roy forget her once-in-a-life-before rescuer? "Kai, it's me, Flynn Terryal Kotzaff!" She tried once more to jog her memory. A certain hydra tamer was going to get a sound talking to when she was done.
Roy frowned and watched Flynn. Kai? That didn't make sense. At all.

Jhini sped over to Serkan, and said quickly, "Done here, go now?... No, destroy tower first. Right?" She asked her question with slight annoyance. She didn't really care about the towers. It was silly. Why would they do it, anyway?
@HydraTamer

"What?! You don't remember me? I'm Flynn! Remember? I was tagging along when you and Roy--" Flynn was interrupted by Roy, who shook her head and said quickly,
"Flynn, I've never seen this dragon before in my life. You're nuts. We don't know each other," Roy shook her head again and said, "Whatever. This is nuts... You're nuts. Oh, wait... I said that. Anyway, no. I don't know this dragon and he doesn't know me."
Flynn crossed her arms and huffed. How could Roy forget her once-in-a-life-before rescuer? "Kai, it's me, Flynn Terryal Kotzaff!" She tried once more to jog her memory. A certain hydra tamer was going to get a sound talking to when she was done.
Roy frowned and watched Flynn. Kai? That didn't make sense. At all.

Jhini sped over to Serkan, and said quickly, "Done here, go now?... No, destroy tower first. Right?" She asked her question with slight annoyance. She didn't really care about the towers. It was silly. Why would they do it, anyway?

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

"How do you know my name?" Kai snarled. "I swear, I've never met you-" he pointed a claw at Flynn then at Roy. "-or you."

Sarduakar glanced over at the quickly heating argument that was beginning to take place. He finished his meal, wiped his mouth, then sauntered over, saying, "I don't know what you guys are talking about, but it's time we all traveled in style..."

Serkan would have rolled his eyes at the group around the dragon, he turned back to Jhini and pointed at the reactor. "I need... you to... scout out... the tower, okay?"
@DragonLair

"How do you know my name?" Kai snarled. "I swear, I've never met you-" he pointed a claw at Flynn then at Roy. "-or you."

Sarduakar glanced over at the quickly heating argument that was beginning to take place. He finished his meal, wiped his mouth, then sauntered over, saying, "I don't know what you guys are talking about, but it's time we all traveled in style..."

Serkan would have rolled his eyes at the group around the dragon, he turned back to Jhini and pointed at the reactor. "I need... you to... scout out... the tower, okay?"
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer (I ping you, HydraTamer!)

Flynn crossed her arms. "Well, gee. I suppose you did change some. So did Roy. She doesn't remember you, either." Flynn shook her head, but laughed and said brightly, "Oh well! We'll just have to get to know Mr. Night Lord a little better, won't we, Roy?"

"I have no intention of getting to know someone like that. Good day, sir! We'll be leaving now," Roy turned on her heel and walked away, towards Serkan. "We're leaving now, aren't we? After we dispose of that reactor?"

Jhini nodded and was off before Serkan could say another word. Within seconds, she came back and said, "Shadow-thing around, but nothing else! Should easy."
@HydraTamer (I ping you, HydraTamer!)

Flynn crossed her arms. "Well, gee. I suppose you did change some. So did Roy. She doesn't remember you, either." Flynn shook her head, but laughed and said brightly, "Oh well! We'll just have to get to know Mr. Night Lord a little better, won't we, Roy?"

"I have no intention of getting to know someone like that. Good day, sir! We'll be leaving now," Roy turned on her heel and walked away, towards Serkan. "We're leaving now, aren't we? After we dispose of that reactor?"

Jhini nodded and was off before Serkan could say another word. Within seconds, she came back and said, "Shadow-thing around, but nothing else! Should easy."

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

Kai looked confused at Flynn. After a moment, he changed forms and stretched. Wherever he was, it definitely wasn't anywhere near his home. His blue hair blew in the soft breeze as he walked over to the strange, white, tall creature that the others had gathered around. Was he their leader?
"I"M TALKING TO YOU."
Kai jumped in surprise. He turned to face a bloody warrior who was pointing at him. His mind instantly pulled out an image of Vaclav, a cruel dragon slayer. The two were... unpleasantly similar. "...Yes?"

Sarduakar frowned when the dragon turned into a human. That was completely new. He shouted angrily when he failed to notice the dragonborn. They faced each other.
"What are you?" Sar asked angrily. "Are you really a dragon?"
"Yes?" Kai repeated.
"Then you can't say no to my challenge!" He shouted as he drew his hammer. His tail twitched.

Serkan shook his head sadly and turned to Jhini, ignoring the newcomer and drak warrior completely. "Shadow thing?" He asked. "No lava... creatures?"
@DragonLair

Kai looked confused at Flynn. After a moment, he changed forms and stretched. Wherever he was, it definitely wasn't anywhere near his home. His blue hair blew in the soft breeze as he walked over to the strange, white, tall creature that the others had gathered around. Was he their leader?
"I"M TALKING TO YOU."
Kai jumped in surprise. He turned to face a bloody warrior who was pointing at him. His mind instantly pulled out an image of Vaclav, a cruel dragon slayer. The two were... unpleasantly similar. "...Yes?"

Sarduakar frowned when the dragon turned into a human. That was completely new. He shouted angrily when he failed to notice the dragonborn. They faced each other.
"What are you?" Sar asked angrily. "Are you really a dragon?"
"Yes?" Kai repeated.
"Then you can't say no to my challenge!" He shouted as he drew his hammer. His tail twitched.

Serkan shook his head sadly and turned to Jhini, ignoring the newcomer and drak warrior completely. "Shadow thing?" He asked. "No lava... creatures?"
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer (Ooh... They're lava creatures?)

Roy tapped her two impatiently, then turned to glare at Sardukar. She shouted his name angrily and held up her hands, creating fire. "Would you please just shut up for a moment so we can figure out what's going on?" She stared at him for a long while, her pent up frustration slowly seething out.

Flynn chuckled behind Roy's back as she bounded over to Serkan. Turning into a cat, she jumped onto his shoulders. "Jhini says there's shadow things at the reactor? That's new."

Jhini groaned in frustration. "Yes. Shadow thing, creature. Monster. Lava? Not know lava." She really hated not being able to speak the same language as all these weird things. They talked just like the humans she preyed on. Her arms crossed themselves as she looked over to where three of the group looked ready to kill someone. Well, two, anyway. The red mage and the black lizard who spoke weird tongues.
@HydraTamer (Ooh... They're lava creatures?)

Roy tapped her two impatiently, then turned to glare at Sardukar. She shouted his name angrily and held up her hands, creating fire. "Would you please just shut up for a moment so we can figure out what's going on?" She stared at him for a long while, her pent up frustration slowly seething out.

Flynn chuckled behind Roy's back as she bounded over to Serkan. Turning into a cat, she jumped onto his shoulders. "Jhini says there's shadow things at the reactor? That's new."

Jhini groaned in frustration. "Yes. Shadow thing, creature. Monster. Lava? Not know lava." She really hated not being able to speak the same language as all these weird things. They talked just like the humans she preyed on. Her arms crossed themselves as she looked over to where three of the group looked ready to kill someone. Well, two, anyway. The red mage and the black lizard who spoke weird tongues.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20