Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access anything other than login
1 2 3 4 5
this was happening to me and i almost panicked from it X.x i was lucky enough that logging out and back in fixed it. i was getting the you need to be logged in errors, and on some pages the log in info in the corner (my avatar and treasure count and stuff) completely disappeared.
this was happening to me and i almost panicked from it X.x i was lucky enough that logging out and back in fixed it. i was getting the you need to be logged in errors, and on some pages the log in info in the corner (my avatar and treasure count and stuff) completely disappeared.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
weird that TekSavvy won't work.... because it technically uses Rogers and Bell which is what I personally use and I'm fine on my own account.

my friends currently are in Brazil, Thailand, and Russia and I'm not quite sure what ISP they are using but.... I'm.... not sure how to help them resolve this at this point other than continuing to post here and check in
weird that TekSavvy won't work.... because it technically uses Rogers and Bell which is what I personally use and I'm fine on my own account.

my friends currently are in Brazil, Thailand, and Russia and I'm not quite sure what ISP they are using but.... I'm.... not sure how to help them resolve this at this point other than continuing to post here and check in
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@theplastics

OK OK I finally got it working, but only on the Inyernet Explorer app on my phone instead of the Chrome app. I am now terrified to turn off my phone.
@theplastics

OK OK I finally got it working, but only on the Inyernet Explorer app on my phone instead of the Chrome app. I am now terrified to turn off my phone.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Had the exact same issue as everyone else. Simply logged out, uncheck remember me and logged in and I'm fine now.
I did NOT clear the cache or cookies. I'm also using 3G from the hubby's personal hot spot on his phone, cause our regular Internet ISP is experiencing and outage atm. Lol!
Had the exact same issue as everyone else. Simply logged out, uncheck remember me and logged in and I'm fine now.
I did NOT clear the cache or cookies. I'm also using 3G from the hubby's personal hot spot on his phone, cause our regular Internet ISP is experiencing and outage atm. Lol!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
This is still an issue. Bad security certificate, unable to log in past the first page. Google chrome, cache cleared. Whatever 'fix' you enabled is more of a site breaker. Back it out.
This is still an issue. Bad security certificate, unable to log in past the first page. Google chrome, cache cleared. Whatever 'fix' you enabled is more of a site breaker. Back it out.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
I've managed to get logged in on the www side but some pages still load on www1 were I'm not logged in. And with all the trouble I had getting logged on the www side where I COULD actually do things, like heck I'm trying logging in on the www1 side again!

This is buggy as anything.
I've managed to get logged in on the www side but some pages still load on www1 were I'm not logged in. And with all the trouble I had getting logged on the www side where I COULD actually do things, like heck I'm trying logging in on the www1 side again!

This is buggy as anything.
update: finally got it to work somehow, but by actually logging in while on my phone's data plan FIRST and then turning off my phone's hotspot so that i'm auto-reconnected to my home wi-fi. strange! will continue to update oddness here.

@Aggron THIS IS MY FEELING ALL THE TIME
update: finally got it to work somehow, but by actually logging in while on my phone's data plan FIRST and then turning off my phone's hotspot so that i'm auto-reconnected to my home wi-fi. strange! will continue to update oddness here.

@Aggron THIS IS MY FEELING ALL THE TIME
1ffgBbR.png
@Undel

This is still an issue for me.

Mobile:
I have not been able to post. Today I have been getting warning messages of the bad security certificate, and I only remain logged in on the main page. The rest of the time I get this. Can't access marketplace, Auction House, can't breed/feed/exalt, can't post. I can't get off of the www1 site, no matter what I do it redirects. I tried every fix mentioned in this post, including logging in/out, using and not using the Stay Logged In, clearing every single cookie/history/cache. Using safari, 4G LTE, Iphone 5s.

PC:
Same problems as above, only this time I am able to post. I emailed the link to this thread to myself, which shows "flightrising.com/..." rather than www. or www1. I will update momentarily to see what happens when I leave the page. (rather, if I don't update, then... I probably was logged out and couldn't get back in). Mac OSX, firefox/chrome/safari all have the same issue.

edit: everything SEEMS to work, for now, on my PC, so long as I don't use www or www1. I have to manually change it each time I change a page because it keeps rerouting me to www1. As noted, there is considerable lag all over the site (but not anywhere else, my internet connection is working fine and fast everywhere else.)
@Undel

This is still an issue for me.

Mobile:
I have not been able to post. Today I have been getting warning messages of the bad security certificate, and I only remain logged in on the main page. The rest of the time I get this. Can't access marketplace, Auction House, can't breed/feed/exalt, can't post. I can't get off of the www1 site, no matter what I do it redirects. I tried every fix mentioned in this post, including logging in/out, using and not using the Stay Logged In, clearing every single cookie/history/cache. Using safari, 4G LTE, Iphone 5s.

PC:
Same problems as above, only this time I am able to post. I emailed the link to this thread to myself, which shows "flightrising.com/..." rather than www. or www1. I will update momentarily to see what happens when I leave the page. (rather, if I don't update, then... I probably was logged out and couldn't get back in). Mac OSX, firefox/chrome/safari all have the same issue.

edit: everything SEEMS to work, for now, on my PC, so long as I don't use www or www1. I have to manually change it each time I change a page because it keeps rerouting me to www1. As noted, there is considerable lag all over the site (but not anywhere else, my internet connection is working fine and fast everywhere else.)
2z8otp3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5