Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Interest in shark-themed ridgebacks?
1 2 3 4 5
@Mushalor

Oh I completely understand. It's my own impulsiveness that gets in the way of saving more (and the fact that most of my dragons have weird color combos)
@Mushalor

Oh I completely understand. It's my own impulsiveness that gets in the way of saving more (and the fact that most of my dragons have weird color combos)
@DeliciousLimes

No worries.

At this time, however, I am not going through with my plans. I am on an indefinite hiatus from this site until the current issues are resolved. I apologise for getting anyone's hopes up, but I can't in good conscience remain here.

@BiscottiBuck
@Ninael
@Pine

My apologies to you all as well.

@dragonpiglover

Don't think I didn't notice your posts in the announcement/news thread. I'm disappointed. Even if I return, I'm not selling to you. Not that--I am sure--this will bother you any, but I am letting you know now not to expect anything in the future.
@DeliciousLimes

No worries.

At this time, however, I am not going through with my plans. I am on an indefinite hiatus from this site until the current issues are resolved. I apologise for getting anyone's hopes up, but I can't in good conscience remain here.

@BiscottiBuck
@Ninael
@Pine

My apologies to you all as well.

@dragonpiglover

Don't think I didn't notice your posts in the announcement/news thread. I'm disappointed. Even if I return, I'm not selling to you. Not that--I am sure--this will bother you any, but I am letting you know now not to expect anything in the future.
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
@Mushalor

I don't know if you'll see this, but I completely understand, please take your time (I saw your posts on tumblr before hand, so I figured this was coming. If you ever want to talk, my username there is the same as this one).
@Mushalor

I don't know if you'll see this, but I completely understand, please take your time (I saw your posts on tumblr before hand, so I figured this was coming. If you ever want to talk, my username there is the same as this one).
@Mushalor
That's quite alright!
Real life comes before internet life.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. (:
@Mushalor
That's quite alright!
Real life comes before internet life.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. (:
tumblr_n5195qneZ01scuu34o2_500.png
@dragonpiglover [img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/behow9.jpg[/img] While I'm glad you liked my idea, it doesn't really change what you posted. I really am unsure how this requires a PM or an explanation as to why I was offended and why I don't want to have business dealings with someone who behaves in this manner. Thank you for your apology, but it feels rather insincere in light of the above. @Pine Thank you.
@dragonpiglover

behow9.jpg

While I'm glad you liked my idea, it doesn't really change what you posted. I really am unsure how this requires a PM or an explanation as to why I was offended and why I don't want to have business dealings with someone who behaves in this manner. Thank you for your apology, but it feels rather insincere in light of the above.

@Pine

Thank you.
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
@Mushalor Sorry to see you go, but do what's best for you.
@Mushalor Sorry to see you go, but do what's best for you.
1 2 3 4 5