Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Minecraft Server [UPDATED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Skylark34

Hello! I'm Linx, and I am of the Lightning Flight. :3 I've been a mod on several servers previously, and even though Im very mediocre with my builds ( I personally dont think Im too good at executing decent original work), I believe I could still be some benefit to this project.

I would like to mention that I can be available if you ever need a community moderator. I use to host all sorts of events for my previous servers on holidays, aswell as investigate greifers, xrays, and hackers when Im not doing events.

Even if you arent looking for something like myself, I still really wish to join this server whenever it becomes public. ^_^ MC User : Linxe
@Skylark34

Hello! I'm Linx, and I am of the Lightning Flight. :3 I've been a mod on several servers previously, and even though Im very mediocre with my builds ( I personally dont think Im too good at executing decent original work), I believe I could still be some benefit to this project.

I would like to mention that I can be available if you ever need a community moderator. I use to host all sorts of events for my previous servers on holidays, aswell as investigate greifers, xrays, and hackers when Im not doing events.

Even if you arent looking for something like myself, I still really wish to join this server whenever it becomes public. ^_^ MC User : Linxe
Very very intresting. I might as well put my name on the list The_Myth_Dragon.
Very very intresting. I might as well put my name on the list The_Myth_Dragon.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Oh goodness, so many replies!

@Leaite Fantastic! Just give me your username and I'll whitelist you!

@Linxe Oh dear, we've already got a lightning builder, but gosh it'd be great to have a community moderator, we've not got quite gotten the hang of permissions and I'm sure we'll have hackers or at least loopholes for cheaters. I'll check with the rest of the crew :)

@Akiri Why thank you! Great job on the servers by the way, not sure if you did anything more on it, but the speed's gone up for me today.

@ChristianCutie @Blaze1 Thanks guys! =w= Means alot! Don't suppose you two play minecraft?

@Vintrove Great! :D Added you to whitelist~

@issuldra I'm afraid the Mod for Earth Flight has been taken, but nothing's set in stone yet~ You're welcome to help build with Vintrove, though :) I'll check with the rest of the crew, meanwhile I'll remember your username :D

@Zikul D'aw thank you! The Fire mod will probably need some help with the building and nothing's set in stone, so =w= I'll go ahead and add you to whitelist if you just pm me your username :)

@Mineral Gosh thanks! :D Teehee I wouldn't stop adding photos if you asked me to~ :D Yes of course I will, would you like me to pm you or ping you when I do?

Oh goodness, so many replies!

@Leaite Fantastic! Just give me your username and I'll whitelist you!

@Linxe Oh dear, we've already got a lightning builder, but gosh it'd be great to have a community moderator, we've not got quite gotten the hang of permissions and I'm sure we'll have hackers or at least loopholes for cheaters. I'll check with the rest of the crew :)

@Akiri Why thank you! Great job on the servers by the way, not sure if you did anything more on it, but the speed's gone up for me today.

@ChristianCutie @Blaze1 Thanks guys! =w= Means alot! Don't suppose you two play minecraft?

@Vintrove Great! :D Added you to whitelist~

@issuldra I'm afraid the Mod for Earth Flight has been taken, but nothing's set in stone yet~ You're welcome to help build with Vintrove, though :) I'll check with the rest of the crew, meanwhile I'll remember your username :D

@Zikul D'aw thank you! The Fire mod will probably need some help with the building and nothing's set in stone, so =w= I'll go ahead and add you to whitelist if you just pm me your username :)

@Mineral Gosh thanks! :D Teehee I wouldn't stop adding photos if you asked me to~ :D Yes of course I will, would you like me to pm you or ping you when I do?

GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34 By the way, didn't see a list of the server anywhere. Would you be willing to post it here or send it to the aforementioned mibbit channel? :)
@SkyLark34 By the way, didn't see a list of the server anywhere. Would you be willing to post it here or send it to the aforementioned mibbit channel? :)
67851.png
@Skylark34
Same as here, Leaite.
@Skylark34
Same as here, Leaite.
@Skylark34

Alright! Even so, I'll be eagerly awaiting a chance to play! :3
@Skylark34

Alright! Even so, I'll be eagerly awaiting a chance to play! :3
@SkyLark34 I do indeed! Just started recently, I'm afraid, but I'm a quick learner. ^.^
@SkyLark34 I do indeed! Just started recently, I'm afraid, but I'm a quick learner. ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Leaite Sent the ip :)

@ChristianCutie Would you like to be our Nature Flight Founder? It's minecraft after all, what's there to learn :D Just build your heart out, we'll take care of the coding and stuff.
@Leaite Sent the ip :)

@ChristianCutie Would you like to be our Nature Flight Founder? It's minecraft after all, what's there to learn :D Just build your heart out, we'll take care of the coding and stuff.
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34 I do play MC, actually :D My minecraft UN is HecticOrange, I'd love to be added to the whitelist o:
@SkyLark34 I do play MC, actually :D My minecraft UN is HecticOrange, I'd love to be added to the whitelist o:
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Oh man, I'd love to join~ But it doesn't look like I can right now from what I understand? But, whenever you make the server public, my UN is GoldenFinch
Oh man, I'd love to join~ But it doesn't look like I can right now from what I understand? But, whenever you make the server public, my UN is GoldenFinch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22