Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 535 536
Everything is working so far as I can tell for me, except the connection to the game server keeps dropping. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't seen it yet.
Everything is working so far as I can tell for me, except the connection to the game server keeps dropping. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't seen it yet.
One hour ahead of server time.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png

I'm like a cat lady, but with adorable little dragons... oh no they're too cute I can't handle this.
I've been having some extreme coli lag, while the rest of the site is working fine- and today it's been randomly dropping connection to the server too.... And it's done this on 2 different networks
I've been having some extreme coli lag, while the rest of the site is working fine- and today it's been randomly dropping connection to the server too.... And it's done this on 2 different networks
I haven't been able to connect to the coli itself for about a week now. I've tried clearing my cache, different browsers and etc. but to no avail.

I'm going to troubleshoot my laptop shortly, but I thought I would report.
I haven't been able to connect to the coli itself for about a week now. I've tried clearing my cache, different browsers and etc. but to no avail.

I'm going to troubleshoot my laptop shortly, but I thought I would report.
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
[quote name="AlinaKei" date="2014-09-02 05:28:14"]I've been having some extreme coli lag, while the rest of the site is working fine- and today it's been randomly dropping connection to the server too.... And it's done this on 2 different networks[/quote] I've been having the same issue with extreme coli lag :( The rest of the site is working fine! edit: now the coli won't load at all :(
AlinaKei wrote on 2014-09-02 05:28:14:

I've been having the same issue with extreme coli lag :(
The rest of the site is working fine!

edit: now the coli won't load at all :(
V8GfXRi.jpg
Experiencing Coliseum lag, even more so once an enemy uses a bolt attack.
Experiencing Coliseum lag, even more so once an enemy uses a bolt attack.
Easy Access Tabs:
Elites | Vanguard | Originals | Fandom
QtezsCP.png
I always have a tough time getting into the Coliseum, I usually have to try 3-8 times depending on how many people are online to get it to work and usually in a seperate page while my first page is on my Lair.

But since the "Optimization" I haven't been able to get it to load for me at all. It just stays a black bar and yesterday as an experiment I left it for over an hour...it didn't help. Nothing loaded at all.

I have tried so many times to clear my cache, use the different sockets, everything I can think of and nothing helps.

It was hard before but its impossible now and I'm getting so frustrated, I just want to level up my teams...
I always have a tough time getting into the Coliseum, I usually have to try 3-8 times depending on how many people are online to get it to work and usually in a seperate page while my first page is on my Lair.

But since the "Optimization" I haven't been able to get it to load for me at all. It just stays a black bar and yesterday as an experiment I left it for over an hour...it didn't help. Nothing loaded at all.

I have tried so many times to clear my cache, use the different sockets, everything I can think of and nothing helps.

It was hard before but its impossible now and I'm getting so frustrated, I just want to level up my teams...
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
I've had tidal trouble crash my browser three times today, it starts to lag then just crashes the browser. Tried firefox and internet explore and happened with both. Cleared my cache and made sure my flash and java are up to date but still just crashes.
I've had tidal trouble crash my browser three times today, it starts to lag then just crashes the browser. Tried firefox and internet explore and happened with both. Cleared my cache and made sure my flash and java are up to date but still just crashes.
Also experiencing a massive coliseum lag; things will start fine but immediately drop after 2 or 3 moves. By the end of the battle it's moving so slowly it's crashed itself or I can barely finish.
Also experiencing a massive coliseum lag; things will start fine but immediately drop after 2 or 3 moves. By the end of the battle it's moving so slowly it's crashed itself or I can barely finish.
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
Also experiencing lag and loading issues here. Ever since the optimization it has lagged to no end and completely stopped loading at all since last night.
Also experiencing lag and loading issues here. Ever since the optimization it has lagged to no end and completely stopped loading at all since last night.
he/him only please
Reporting that games are not loading or requesting that I toggle to the alternative settings. Toggling doesn't work.
Reporting that games are not loading or requesting that I toggle to the alternative settings. Toggling doesn't work.
your local meme distributor and sommelier.
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 535 536