Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Undel
Oh, awesome. Thanks! I'll move my post to the official thread-
@Undel
Oh, awesome. Thanks! I'll move my post to the official thread-
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
I'm thrilled about this restock news \o/ I'm big on apparel so I'm really happy about all the changes to the apparel market.
I'm thrilled about this restock news \o/ I'm big on apparel so I'm really happy about all the changes to the apparel market.
dragon-1.png
*hoards all of the owlets*
*hoards all of the owlets*
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Oh my
Oh my
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
Yay, penny jar trade is back! Also those contests seem cool, I may enter. (I kinda freaked out when I saw the admin ping, lol)
Yay, penny jar trade is back! Also those contests seem cool, I may enter. (I kinda freaked out when I saw the admin ping, lol)
jCVhFoZ.gif
[center][quote]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/quote] Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?[/center]
Quote:
Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.

Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
Nice update :) I like that many issues the community has been upset about have been addressed - and the return of the fabled penny jar trade is awesome, too.
Nice update :) I like that many issues the community has been upset about have been addressed - and the return of the fabled penny jar trade is awesome, too.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
[quote name="Devildove" date="2014-08-31 16:53:44"][quote]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/quote] Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?[/quote] @Devildove, yes.
Devildove wrote on 2014-08-31 16:53:44:
Quote:
Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.

Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?

@Devildove, yes.
ahh nice C:
so no wonder i saw smoke genes earlier on MP (for the first time!)
ahh nice C:
so no wonder i saw smoke genes earlier on MP (for the first time!)
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18