Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Signature line, images not working
Hi,

i am new here but i am not new to forums. So when i saw there was a signature line i was drawn like a moth to a flame (i like to be unique, and change it up every so often). How ever when i tried to make my signature, i noticed that the image function isnt working. i have seen others with images so i know it is technically working, but i cant get it to show up for me.

Is the way to put images in the signature line different then other forums? i have left my problem to be viewed below (and if i have done something wrong let me know)

Thank you!

Gero~
Hi,

i am new here but i am not new to forums. So when i saw there was a signature line i was drawn like a moth to a flame (i like to be unique, and change it up every so often). How ever when i tried to make my signature, i noticed that the image function isnt working. i have seen others with images so i know it is technically working, but i cant get it to show up for me.

Is the way to put images in the signature line different then other forums? i have left my problem to be viewed below (and if i have done something wrong let me know)

Thank you!

Gero~
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg
It doesn't look like you're using a valid URL for the image, Gero. Image links would need to be more like: website,com/image.png
It doesn't look like you're using a valid URL for the image, Gero. Image links would need to be more like: website,com/image.png
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Try uploading your image to a site like photobucket or imgur, then using the direct image link code they provide. :-)
Try uploading your image to a site like photobucket or imgur, then using the direct image link code they provide. :-)
Thanks guys I will try when I get home.
Thanks guys I will try when I get home.
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg