Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skins & Accents
Hello,

i have read the whole Encyclopedia about the topic but one thing is unclear to me.

Once i made a skin and uploadet it to my blue print, do i have to buy a second blue print in case to sell the skin? Since i get it as single item?

Or can i just throw as many copies of that skin into the market place? Thats confusing me and not very clear.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Tigg
Hello,

i have read the whole Encyclopedia about the topic but one thing is unclear to me.

Once i made a skin and uploadet it to my blue print, do i have to buy a second blue print in case to sell the skin? Since i get it as single item?

Or can i just throw as many copies of that skin into the market place? Thats confusing me and not very clear.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Tigg
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
If you buy one blueprint for a skin, you get one skin item.
You can sell that single item if you want, after it's made from the blueprint, I assume.

But if you want one for yourself AND one to sell, you'll have to buy a bundle of 2 or more copies of blueprints.
They have the bundles listed here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins&tab=blueprints

So you can buy multiple copy packs, but if you just buy one, you just get one.
The regular bundle packs are for multiple unique skins, and the multi-copy packs are for multiple copies of one skin.

I believe that's how it works, and I hope that explains it for you? c:
If you buy one blueprint for a skin, you get one skin item.
You can sell that single item if you want, after it's made from the blueprint, I assume.

But if you want one for yourself AND one to sell, you'll have to buy a bundle of 2 or more copies of blueprints.
They have the bundles listed here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins&tab=blueprints

So you can buy multiple copy packs, but if you just buy one, you just get one.
The regular bundle packs are for multiple unique skins, and the multi-copy packs are for multiple copies of one skin.

I believe that's how it works, and I hope that explains it for you? c:
Ohh thank you ^^

This was what i guessed but wasnt sure about.
Man.. this is expencive, but thinking about what extra work, resource eating this is for the game, i can understand it.
Ohh thank you ^^

This was what i guessed but wasnt sure about.
Man.. this is expencive, but thinking about what extra work, resource eating this is for the game, i can understand it.
Sorry for double posting, i got another question.

I have drawn 3 Skins now.
My question is, when i want to sell them.. i will need to have an own blueprint right? But selling more of the same Skin would bring me to buy one Multi-Copy Pack, right?

That means i uploaded one Skin, i just need to buy the multi copy and they will create more items of my one skin?

Does the one who buys from me need also a blue print?
What does it mean when others do sell their Skins without blueprint? Aka Blueprint excludet?

I am still a tiny bit confused with this.

I upload a skin, first i need my blue print.
I send the skin to the staff, they will put that on the blueprint and it turns out to be an skin item, right?
Then i could just use the skin myself or sell it.
But when selling it in this way, the buyer doesnt need a blueprint, yes?

I am so sorry for pestering you guys D:
Sorry for double posting, i got another question.

I have drawn 3 Skins now.
My question is, when i want to sell them.. i will need to have an own blueprint right? But selling more of the same Skin would bring me to buy one Multi-Copy Pack, right?

That means i uploaded one Skin, i just need to buy the multi copy and they will create more items of my one skin?

Does the one who buys from me need also a blue print?
What does it mean when others do sell their Skins without blueprint? Aka Blueprint excludet?

I am still a tiny bit confused with this.

I upload a skin, first i need my blue print.
I send the skin to the staff, they will put that on the blueprint and it turns out to be an skin item, right?
Then i could just use the skin myself or sell it.
But when selling it in this way, the buyer doesnt need a blueprint, yes?

I am so sorry for pestering you guys D:
@Tigg

If you want multiple copies of the SAME skin, you want a multi-copy pack. It's cheaper than a skin bundle. A multi-copy skin item is a single item, and yields multiple copies of the same skin. (You will automatically be sent multiple copies of the same skin when you submit it. If you submit a skin with a multi-copy-pack (10), you will receive 10 copies of that skin by mail.

A skin bundle contains multiple individual skin items (You open it up and receive 2, 3, or 5 SINGLE skin blueprints.)

If you want three skin that are all DIFFERENT, you want a skin bundle.

If you want three skins that are IDENTICAL, you want a multi-copy pack.

If you are selling the design, the other player will need to purchase their own blueprint to turn it into a skin. If YOU take care of turning the skin into an item, then you can flat-out sell them the completed skin item ready-to-use, and they do not need to buy a blueprint to turn it into a skin.
@Tigg

If you want multiple copies of the SAME skin, you want a multi-copy pack. It's cheaper than a skin bundle. A multi-copy skin item is a single item, and yields multiple copies of the same skin. (You will automatically be sent multiple copies of the same skin when you submit it. If you submit a skin with a multi-copy-pack (10), you will receive 10 copies of that skin by mail.

A skin bundle contains multiple individual skin items (You open it up and receive 2, 3, or 5 SINGLE skin blueprints.)

If you want three skin that are all DIFFERENT, you want a skin bundle.

If you want three skins that are IDENTICAL, you want a multi-copy pack.

If you are selling the design, the other player will need to purchase their own blueprint to turn it into a skin. If YOU take care of turning the skin into an item, then you can flat-out sell them the completed skin item ready-to-use, and they do not need to buy a blueprint to turn it into a skin.
Let's say you buy Multipack skin blueprint (5). You would upload the skin using up this item. The staff would look at it and judge if it follows the guidelines. If they accept the submission you will get back 5 copies of the same skin. You can keep these skins for yourself or sell as many as you like, they will be equippable by anyone who has a dragon of the appropriate gender and breed for the skin.

Edit: I took longer replying to this thread than I thought. Undel is on top of things. :)
Let's say you buy Multipack skin blueprint (5). You would upload the skin using up this item. The staff would look at it and judge if it follows the guidelines. If they accept the submission you will get back 5 copies of the same skin. You can keep these skins for yourself or sell as many as you like, they will be equippable by anyone who has a dragon of the appropriate gender and breed for the skin.

Edit: I took longer replying to this thread than I thought. Undel is on top of things. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Thank you :D

Due to me being german with not sooo good english i had to ask ^^
All this is clear now :3

Selling a design is risky isnt it? Since i would have to send the buyer the original file? I could go arround that by taking the fee for a blueprint, making it into an item and then "gift" it to the one. Is that possible?
Can these stuffs get tradet like the dragons too? That could not find as info ^^
Thank you :D

Due to me being german with not sooo good english i had to ask ^^
All this is clear now :3

Selling a design is risky isnt it? Since i would have to send the buyer the original file? I could go arround that by taking the fee for a blueprint, making it into an item and then "gift" it to the one. Is that possible?
Can these stuffs get tradet like the dragons too? That could not find as info ^^