Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Possible Stun bug
I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen, but I was trying out clobber on a mob.

The attack was successful, and the mob was stunned. It couldn't attack me for the turn.
On the next turn, the mob still has a stunned status, but was able to dodge and attack my party.
On the third turn, it was able to attack and dodge, while still having an active 'Stunned' status on it.

Is this supposed to happen? Sorry, I'm not quite familiar with the Clobber ability yet :/
I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen, but I was trying out clobber on a mob.

The attack was successful, and the mob was stunned. It couldn't attack me for the turn.
On the next turn, the mob still has a stunned status, but was able to dodge and attack my party.
On the third turn, it was able to attack and dodge, while still having an active 'Stunned' status on it.

Is this supposed to happen? Sorry, I'm not quite familiar with the Clobber ability yet :/
Puppycat.gif
In some cases, condition icons will "stick" for an extra turn. @Thrage has it on his to-do list, but it's had to take a slight backseat while we recover from launch.

As for the dodging while stunned, this is working fine. Clobber is mainly intended to prohibit the enemy from taking a turn, while their ability to dodge is entirely attribute-based.

Thanks for the report!
In some cases, condition icons will "stick" for an extra turn. @Thrage has it on his to-do list, but it's had to take a slight backseat while we recover from launch.

As for the dodging while stunned, this is working fine. Clobber is mainly intended to prohibit the enemy from taking a turn, while their ability to dodge is entirely attribute-based.

Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Glad to know that it may be fixed in the future! :D Thanks!! :3
Glad to know that it may be fixed in the future! :D Thanks!! :3
Puppycat.gif