Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan battle Bug
Was in the ranking battlr and it said my oponent had left the battle and it search for a new one, but while I was searching my "old" oponent started to atack and I couldn't get back to the fight or cancel the search for a new oponent.

Some bugs with the cancel button in some areas in the Play selection, happend some times now that I can't cancel a few thing ^^

Many hugs from Celtic
Was in the ranking battlr and it said my oponent had left the battle and it search for a new one, but while I was searching my "old" oponent started to atack and I couldn't get back to the fight or cancel the search for a new oponent.

Some bugs with the cancel button in some areas in the Play selection, happend some times now that I can't cancel a few thing ^^

Many hugs from Celtic
Lemony Ice
It's very possible that the server was playing catch up, and that your opponent had made their attacks several seconds before they left the battle. The Cancel button is on our to-do list (noted in the Known Issues sticky).

Thanks for the report!
It's very possible that the server was playing catch up, and that your opponent had made their attacks several seconds before they left the battle. The Cancel button is on our to-do list (noted in the Known Issues sticky).

Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer