Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75
@Altair

wOW hello I'd like to get some tickets!! I'm also going to ping my friend @bunbun

I'd like a light sprite because I want to collect all the expired sprites and skins on the site, and it's unlikely I'll ever get the light sprite. honestly I probably wouldn't sell it, just.....treasure it.....*ahem*

And I wished you a happy birthday!! I'm a year older than you, so I can give you advance warning on those adult powers you gain that no one tells you about. (I think thats 3 tickets?)
@Altair

wOW hello I'd like to get some tickets!! I'm also going to ping my friend @bunbun

I'd like a light sprite because I want to collect all the expired sprites and skins on the site, and it's unlikely I'll ever get the light sprite. honestly I probably wouldn't sell it, just.....treasure it.....*ahem*

And I wished you a happy birthday!! I'm a year older than you, so I can give you advance warning on those adult powers you gain that no one tells you about. (I think thats 3 tickets?)
My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
@Altair
I'd love to get a ticket.

Why do I want a light sprite? I'd love a light sprite to give to my best friend for her birthday.
@Altair
I'd love to get a ticket.

Why do I want a light sprite? I'd love a light sprite to give to my best friend for her birthday.
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@altair - Pinging to claim first ticket!
I also joined in june! That's two.. :D
My sister's birthday is also the 25th! So I'll use that as a reminder to wish you a happy birthday then :)
Pinging @skycat @realmofsky @squishy @bodhi @alishastar1234 and @yankee because SPRITES!! (also 6 more tickets)
I want a light sprite because it's my flight's sprite!
So that's 9 tickets for now, with hopefully 5 more! I'll send you a mix of T/gems for 6 more to make a goal of an even 20 :)
Also Mango tart sounds delicious!!
@altair - Pinging to claim first ticket!
I also joined in june! That's two.. :D
My sister's birthday is also the 25th! So I'll use that as a reminder to wish you a happy birthday then :)
Pinging @skycat @realmofsky @squishy @bodhi @alishastar1234 and @yankee because SPRITES!! (also 6 more tickets)
I want a light sprite because it's my flight's sprite!
So that's 9 tickets for now, with hopefully 5 more! I'll send you a mix of T/gems for 6 more to make a goal of an even 20 :)
Also Mango tart sounds delicious!!
80a2c90f21114347c545f12387d09c08a1bba25c.png jfjFfKg.gif 81105481.png zKcvJhj.gif 9e168eafbe6ba37a18defac72bc0b8155fd29236.png
@Altair
I would love a free ticket! I also joined in the most recent registration! I will send you 500 for another ticket!
@Altair
I would love a free ticket! I also joined in the most recent registration! I will send you 500 for another ticket!
Whoop, I joined in the last window, and I got two friends to ping:
@Itstarbuck & @SennaLaureen (couting on you here look at the cute stuff !!)
(I'm PM'ing you for some things... AND:)
Light sprite ?? Because I just recently switched to light flight and helped them get dominance in my first ever match AND against my old flight, and I think it was a sign that light is the right flight for me - and I'd like the sprite as a reminder!
Whoop, I joined in the last window, and I got two friends to ping:
@Itstarbuck & @SennaLaureen (couting on you here look at the cute stuff !!)
(I'm PM'ing you for some things... AND:)
Light sprite ?? Because I just recently switched to light flight and helped them get dominance in my first ever match AND against my old flight, and I think it was a sign that light is the right flight for me - and I'd like the sprite as a reminder!
@Altair
+1 for Ping
+1 for Registration

Thank you!
@Altair
+1 for Ping
+1 for Registration

Thank you!
@Altair
I'd love a ticket!
I'd like a light sprite because I joined way late for one and would love to add it to my collection.
pinging!
@Maui @Ovary @Motleymuses @Pastelprodigy
because heck why not, who doesnt want some sprites!
@Altair
I'd love a ticket!
I'd like a light sprite because I joined way late for one and would love to add it to my collection.
pinging!
@Maui @Ovary @Motleymuses @Pastelprodigy
because heck why not, who doesnt want some sprites!
@Altair I'd like a ticket, please! I joined in the most recent registration window and I'd like a Light Sprite because pokemon trained me from an early age that I need to catch them all
@Altair I'd like a ticket, please! I joined in the most recent registration window and I'd like a Light Sprite because pokemon trained me from an early age that I need to catch them all
@Altair
May I have a free ticket, please? :o Thanks
Why do I want a Light Sprite? Because I wasn't registered at the time of that festival.
@Altair
May I have a free ticket, please? :o Thanks
Why do I want a Light Sprite? Because I wasn't registered at the time of that festival.
@Altair
I'd love to join! 1 ticket free, another for being a newbie 1 ticket for answering why I want a Light Sprite: it's practically a treasure above all treasures here, and I'm a bit of a hoarder 8D
Now for the pings: @Nimme @fluffeechan @SilentSerenity @heartsick @Kiaeon @qwertypi303 @BelladonnaPoe @Missywithcheese
@Altair
I'd love to join! 1 ticket free, another for being a newbie 1 ticket for answering why I want a Light Sprite: it's practically a treasure above all treasures here, and I'm a bit of a hoarder 8D
Now for the pings: @Nimme @fluffeechan @SilentSerenity @heartsick @Kiaeon @qwertypi303 @BelladonnaPoe @Missywithcheese
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75