Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcanart - Sept 15-28 [OPEN]
@twinfish
I'd like to pay and sponsor in gems!
thank you!
@twinfish
I'd like to pay and sponsor in gems!
thank you!
e4594f943c6cf8d5e259267b60fdc9be4089c525.png
@kettlespider No problem! Your total will be 430g, please send that over to Astral and we'll get you logged as well! :D
@kettlespider No problem! Your total will be 430g, please send that over to Astral and we'll get you logged as well! :D
Astral Roses Adoption AgencyAstral Roses Adoption Agency
@kettlespider omg I am obsessed what a cute dragon! Yes what TwinFish says is correct! :) That is no problem for me! Send me over your payment when you're ready!
@kettlespider omg I am obsessed what a cute dragon! Yes what TwinFish says is correct! :) That is no problem for me! Send me over your payment when you're ready!
AstralRoses Adoption Agency
The Art of AstralCrescent
Astral's Accent Atelier
Stellaflora Sundries Hatchery
Random Sig Image - Links to Credits
@Kodinami

Your Sprawling Aether order's been noted along with the special instructions. I'll get started on that as soon as I can!
@Kodinami

Your Sprawling Aether order's been noted along with the special instructions. I'll get started on that as soon as I can!
JGi4w1M.png
Rei | She/Her | Artist | Snapper Enthusiast

Group Art Shop
(My own soon to come!)

@AstralCrescent @TwinFish @WinterlyWitch AAA Thank you, you’re all super kind! And that cat image lmaooo! There’s no rush at all, take as much time as needed~ I’ll send over payment soon- Thanks again! [emoji=heart size=1]
@AstralCrescent @TwinFish @WinterlyWitch

AAA Thank you, you’re all super kind! And that cat image lmaooo! There’s no rush at all, take as much time as needed~ I’ll send over payment soon- Thanks again!
JBk2zUx.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QqP6v4QG_o.png
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [i]I'd like to place an ArcanArt order![/i][/center] [b]Username:[/b] Sonoch [b]Artist:[/b] @Bunnerfly [b]Art Type:[/b] 2 octo adopts [b]Subject:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87263288][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872633/87263288.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/97330105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/973302/97330105.png[/img][/url] [b]Cost:[/b] 160 magical shards i believe [b]Notes&Comments:[/b] happy starfall :D
I'd like to place an ArcanArt order!

Username: Sonoch
Artist: @Bunnerfly
Art Type: 2 octo adopts
Subject:
87263288.png97330105.png
Cost: 160 magical shards i believe
Notes&Comments: happy starfall :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
WHEW I finally got everyone sorted onto the trello, the front page, and the art shop! I am moving slow cause my glasses broke and I can't afford new ones :''') . . . I can still do art, it just is... gonna take a lil longer. AND I did send WinterlyWitch her part of the order payment! ----------- It was brought to our attention today that the link to our Gene Unlock Spreadsheet was a little confusing as we had the different adoptables all on ONE sheet but with different tabs! As someone with reading disability and executive dysfunction, I TOTALLY get it! So we have decided to separate them out! One Adoptable per One Google Sheet! Hopefully this will mitigate any further confusion! Thank you for your patience and sorry for any head scratching this may have caused!! Have a wonderful Starfall! [emoji=aether happy size=2]
WHEW I finally got everyone sorted onto the trello, the front page, and the art shop! I am moving slow cause my glasses broke and I can't afford new ones :''') . . . I can still do art, it just is... gonna take a lil longer.

AND I did send WinterlyWitch her part of the order payment!

It was brought to our attention today that the link to our Gene Unlock Spreadsheet was a little confusing as we had the different adoptables all on ONE sheet but with different tabs!

As someone with reading disability and executive dysfunction, I TOTALLY get it! So we have decided to separate them out! One Adoptable per One Google Sheet! Hopefully this will mitigate any further confusion!

Thank you for your patience and sorry for any head scratching this may have caused!! Have a wonderful Starfall!
AstralRoses Adoption Agency
The Art of AstralCrescent
Astral's Accent Atelier
Stellaflora Sundries Hatchery
Random Sig Image - Links to Credits
@Sonoch

Your call has been heard! And your math is correct. Send the Shards by CR or PM and I'll get started as soon as I'm able. Happy Starfall!
@Sonoch

Your call has been heard! And your math is correct. Send the Shards by CR or PM and I'll get started as soon as I'm able. Happy Starfall!
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@DiRoxy Sending 37 levels for my order.
@DiRoxy Sending 37 levels for my order.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity
Received! Thank you!
@xenonentity
Received! Thank you!
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+2 FR Time