Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (T/S) Fear Frog, Terror Toads
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So, I decided to stay in Forbidden Portal until I got all the familiars. Not even halfway down the list and I have four boss familiars. Oops! I am not very interested in keeping them for the Bestiary, so I am looking to get rid of them!

As the title implies, I am looking to trade or sell Fear Frog x1 and Terror Toad x2. In case of trades, I like items such as:

-Eggs
-Fest Apparel from before I joined
-Modern Breeds UMA
-Gem Apparel
-Genes

Just ping me if you think we could figure out a trade! We can chat over PMs or discord.
So, I decided to stay in Forbidden Portal until I got all the familiars. Not even halfway down the list and I have four boss familiars. Oops! I am not very interested in keeping them for the Bestiary, so I am looking to get rid of them!

As the title implies, I am looking to trade or sell Fear Frog x1 and Terror Toad x2. In case of trades, I like items such as:

-Eggs
-Fest Apparel from before I joined
-Modern Breeds UMA
-Gem Apparel
-Genes

Just ping me if you think we could figure out a trade! We can chat over PMs or discord.
hhbTKjR.pngwISOy6P.pngK4fQ2zN.pngUGbSyph.pngPbVFk5l.png
Bump!
Bump!
@greenishechoes

Hey, I'm interested in that Terror Toad! You're stronger than me...I can't grind in the Forbidden Portal for long before I get frustrated ha.

Would you be willing to go below LAH? Maybe 1.5kg? I can pay 1kg pure, and make up the rest in items - specifically, I have pretty much every fest item through all the years in duplicates (besides 2013-15 fest stuff). I also have quite a few genes. If you're interested, let me know if there were specific items you were looking for, and I can see if I have them!
@greenishechoes

Hey, I'm interested in that Terror Toad! You're stronger than me...I can't grind in the Forbidden Portal for long before I get frustrated ha.

Would you be willing to go below LAH? Maybe 1.5kg? I can pay 1kg pure, and make up the rest in items - specifically, I have pretty much every fest item through all the years in duplicates (besides 2013-15 fest stuff). I also have quite a few genes. If you're interested, let me know if there were specific items you were looking for, and I can see if I have them!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

It actually hasn't been too bad! I'm using my Golem Workshop team with two fighters and a mage, and they can basically go forever unless I run into many bosses, misses and crits in a row. I am also a little bit crazy though, it's certainly not for everyone.

I am willing to go below LAH, though I'd like to shoot a little bit closer, maybe 1.6 to 1.7, but I'm happy to just compile a list of items I may be interested in and see how the values work out. I definitely have to brush up on my older fest apparel knowledge though, I don't have a list of things I'm specifically looking for right now. I'll try to list some things by tonight!

(Also, thank you for making me realize that I mixed up the two Boss names haha, I actually have two Toads and one Frog. I was very tired when I made this post!)
@Deramadus

It actually hasn't been too bad! I'm using my Golem Workshop team with two fighters and a mage, and they can basically go forever unless I run into many bosses, misses and crits in a row. I am also a little bit crazy though, it's certainly not for everyone.

I am willing to go below LAH, though I'd like to shoot a little bit closer, maybe 1.6 to 1.7, but I'm happy to just compile a list of items I may be interested in and see how the values work out. I definitely have to brush up on my older fest apparel knowledge though, I don't have a list of things I'm specifically looking for right now. I'll try to list some things by tonight!

(Also, thank you for making me realize that I mixed up the two Boss names haha, I actually have two Toads and one Frog. I was very tired when I made this post!)
@greenishechoes

I also have a Golem team with the two fighters and one mage - even have optimal elements! And yet I still find it so painful (there is a very real possibility that I am just not using my team correctly). I tried to get these bosses myself, but alas... Glad it's worked out for you though!

And yeah, that's fair. We can go within that range depending on how the items add up. If you want to give me a list of the stuff you're interested in, I can see if I have some duplicates lying around (both fest and genes)! For festival stuff, I definitely have less from the 2016-2018 range and lots of stuff from 2019-onwards, but I still have quite a few duplicates of most things. For genes, I have Blend, a couple Fireflies, a Mirror Breedchange (plus lots of Noc Breedchanges, a few Fathom Breedchanges), and lots of various Ancient genes/Coli genes and Arlo genes (plus more, probably...it's been a while since I've cleared out my Hoard). Let me know, and I can check if I have it. :)
@greenishechoes

I also have a Golem team with the two fighters and one mage - even have optimal elements! And yet I still find it so painful (there is a very real possibility that I am just not using my team correctly). I tried to get these bosses myself, but alas... Glad it's worked out for you though!

And yeah, that's fair. We can go within that range depending on how the items add up. If you want to give me a list of the stuff you're interested in, I can see if I have some duplicates lying around (both fest and genes)! For festival stuff, I definitely have less from the 2016-2018 range and lots of stuff from 2019-onwards, but I still have quite a few duplicates of most things. For genes, I have Blend, a couple Fireflies, a Mirror Breedchange (plus lots of Noc Breedchanges, a few Fathom Breedchanges), and lots of various Ancient genes/Coli genes and Arlo genes (plus more, probably...it's been a while since I've cleared out my Hoard). Let me know, and I can check if I have it. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

Okay, I looked through a list of past fest items and listed a few I would be interested in if you happen to have a copy. I also included LAH value for each item at the time of listing for your convenience:

Trickster's Magic Cards 229
Dryad's Guise 85
Hewn Philosopher's Veil 80
Brightshine Raiments 129
Bewitching Bangles 220
Bluffclamber Belongings 90
Butterfly's Kiss 260
Marshlurker's Drape 46

Can you tell I have a preference for certain fests, juuuust a little?
@Deramadus

Okay, I looked through a list of past fest items and listed a few I would be interested in if you happen to have a copy. I also included LAH value for each item at the time of listing for your convenience:

Trickster's Magic Cards 229
Dryad's Guise 85
Hewn Philosopher's Veil 80
Brightshine Raiments 129
Bewitching Bangles 220
Bluffclamber Belongings 90
Butterfly's Kiss 260
Marshlurker's Drape 46

Can you tell I have a preference for certain fests, juuuust a little?
@greenishechoes Okay, so from your list, I unfortunately only have half - it seems a lot of the things you want are things I only have one of - I wasn't super active during 2017. :( However! I have the items below. [item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=brightshine raiments][item=bewitching bangles][item=marshlurker's drape] That's about 346g worth of stuff, so let me know if you were interested in any other fest items/genes, or any other items that might make up the worth! And yes, I can see you like your Nature/Light/Shadow fest stuff! :P I am biased towards Fire, but I also really like Plague, Light, and Lightning. :) But honestly, every fest has it's own charm.
@greenishechoes

Okay, so from your list, I unfortunately only have half - it seems a lot of the things you want are things I only have one of - I wasn't super active during 2017. :( However! I have the items below.
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Brightshine Raiments Bewitching Bangles Marshlurker's Drape
That's about 346g worth of stuff, so let me know if you were interested in any other fest items/genes, or any other items that might make up the worth!

And yes, I can see you like your Nature/Light/Shadow fest stuff! :P I am biased towards Fire, but I also really like Plague, Light, and Lightning. :) But honestly, every fest has it's own charm.
@Deramadus

I actually love Wind the most, totally unbiased of course, but because of that I already have all the fest apparel from Mistjam I could ever need!

I trudged through the Database and dug up a few more things I would be interested in! If you don't happen to have any of these, I'm happy to look into other options as well. Apparel is just my favourite thing about FR and I can't pass up an opportunity to possibly obtain more of it.

So, here are the additions:

Blossoming Sash 69
Starwood Embrace 65
Boreal Hunter 35
Coral Crown 120
Powered Implants 43
@Deramadus

I actually love Wind the most, totally unbiased of course, but because of that I already have all the fest apparel from Mistjam I could ever need!

I trudged through the Database and dug up a few more things I would be interested in! If you don't happen to have any of these, I'm happy to look into other options as well. Apparel is just my favourite thing about FR and I can't pass up an opportunity to possibly obtain more of it.

So, here are the additions:

Blossoming Sash 69
Starwood Embrace 65
Boreal Hunter 35
Coral Crown 120
Powered Implants 43
@greenishechoes Oh of course, that makes sense! And yes, definitely all unbiased. :P Okay, I've got everything from that second list besides the Blossoming Sash (apparently I use quite a few of those in my own outfits!). [item=starwood embrace][item=powered implants][item=boreal hunter][item=coral crown] All together these items are worth 609g, which is a total of 1.6kg with the pure gems. Would that be agreeable to you? :)
@greenishechoes

Oh of course, that makes sense! And yes, definitely all unbiased. :P

Okay, I've got everything from that second list besides the Blossoming Sash (apparently I use quite a few of those in my own outfits!).
Starwood Embrace Powered Implants Boreal Hunter Coral Crown
All together these items are worth 609g, which is a total of 1.6kg with the pure gems. Would that be agreeable to you? :)
@Deramadus

I am very happy with this trade, yes! I'm glad we could figure something out, I was starting to feel a little bad for being so fussy haha. I'll start a CR with your shiny new Toad!
@Deramadus

I am very happy with this trade, yes! I'm glad we could figure something out, I was starting to feel a little bad for being so fussy haha. I'll start a CR with your shiny new Toad!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page