Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [reprint] let us rest sandsurge f.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[columns] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73479967_LFWhsLCCJCwbSmn.png[/img][nextcol] [center] [font=rockwell] [color=#4c4b3b] [size=6] [emoji=skull size=1] let us rest [emoji= skull size=1] [/size] [size=3] [I] a sandsurge f. skin with apparel to show what long battles your dragon has won. laurel wreaths surround them, their wealth fulfilled not only by glittering gems, but the memory of past duels. I believe it is time to let us rest from the strife we go through. [/I] try it on your dragons here! [skin=53297] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Sandsurge F, Accent, apparel, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, warrior, wounds[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [/columns]
73479967_LFWhsLCCJCwbSmn.png
let us rest
a sandsurge f. skin with apparel to show what long battles your dragon has won. laurel wreaths surround them, their wealth fulfilled not only by glittering gems, but the memory of past duels. I believe it is time to let us rest from the strife we go through.

try it on your dragons here!

Click here for the GASP thread!

Sandsurge F, Accent, apparel, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, warrior, wounds

81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
[columns] [center] [size=4] [font=rockwell] [color=#4c4b3b] { reprint list } [I] I cannot print without at least [b] five [/b] orders. Final cost will be [b]550[/b], sent to me before printing so I can afford the reprint. As soon as all payment is sent, the accent will be sent straight to you via pm. [/I] [s]1. @.Murrain 2. @.SarcasticHawke 3. @.yongseung[/s] [s]4. @.DementedDracon [/s]5. [nextcol] [center] [font=rockwell] [color=#4c4b3b][size=4] [emoji=skull size=1] [I] " for the nights have been late, and the days have been long, but we made it through it all. let us now rest. "[/I][/center]
{ reprint list }
I cannot print without at least five orders. Final cost will be 550, sent to me before printing so I can afford the reprint. As soon as all payment is sent, the accent will be sent straight to you via pm.
1. @.Murrain
2. @.SarcasticHawke
3. @.yongseung

4. @.DementedDracon

" for the nights have been late, and the days have been long, but we made it through it all. let us now rest. "
she/her
I hope it is alright I did a gasp ping for a reprint - the accent was originally printed 8 months ago, more than the minimal requirement. I apologize if you're not interested in getting another ping.
I hope it is alright I did a gasp ping for a reprint - the accent was originally printed 8 months ago, more than the minimal requirement. I apologize if you're not interested in getting another ping.
she/her
Slot please
Slot please
Slot please! <3
Slot please! <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@.Murrain @SarcasticHawke

Both added! Thank you :)
@.Murrain @SarcasticHawke

Both added! Thank you :)
she/her
Slot please :D
Slot please :D
609d7f8cee7756065da4cf01e739699e7ef06fb9.png minhae. she/her. fr+2
» wishlist
» UMA wishlist