Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hatchlings that ARE apparel
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I propose new apparel items of all the (modern?) breed hatchlings. They'd use new art, of course, but to show what I mean I edited some random scries onto my custom progen: [img]https://imgur.com/xLIqwsf.png[/img] While I don't see [i]myself[/i] using it, the thought occurred to me this would be a great piece for motherly/fatherly dragons, for eggtenders, and other such characters. It would also be a nice way to see new breed art lol For simplicity's sake I think these apparel hatchlings should be triple basic, MAYBE with a couple different color variants each. No crazy genes on them. I think they would work well as Achievements shop items. Not sure if Ancients should be included because, well... they can't wear apparel... but I suppose that would just come down to the artists. Thoughts?
I propose new apparel items of all the (modern?) breed hatchlings. They'd use new art, of course, but to show what I mean I edited some random scries onto my custom progen:

xLIqwsf.png

While I don't see myself using it, the thought occurred to me this would be a great piece for motherly/fatherly dragons, for eggtenders, and other such characters. It would also be a nice way to see new breed art lol

For simplicity's sake I think these apparel hatchlings should be triple basic, MAYBE with a couple different color variants each. No crazy genes on them.

I think they would work well as Achievements shop items. Not sure if Ancients should be included because, well... they can't wear apparel... but I suppose that would just come down to the artists.

Thoughts?
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Augh this would be so cute!

The biggest downside to this is they could never feasibly be as customized as people would like them to be, but man.
Even if there was just like a set for each general color scheme or element. I would use these a lot.
Augh this would be so cute!

The biggest downside to this is they could never feasibly be as customized as people would like them to be, but man.
Even if there was just like a set for each general color scheme or element. I would use these a lot.
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
I would rather see eggs than full on hatchlings, personally speaking!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I kinda like idea but there would not be enough choices. there are a lot of breeds atm, and I have a feel they would stick with element of breed = their colour and I would...... absolutely hate it, honestly (like it makes sense coatl would be orange. but if they made coatl blue, then it would be "ugh why it isn't pink instead). I feel like curent apparel recolours are still too scarce (we have lot of moth capes and I see people wishing for different colours because curent ones don't fit their aesthethic), and having hatchling companions would make that lack of customization even more felt or we would have waaay too many apparel pieces companions

I would enjoy this if it was possible to customize them on their own and pick colours for them... but then that is extra step for what we already have in a way. I would rather my curent hatchling's PNG image appear over dragon than have scarce options, tbh

i mean I support but not to positive about choices we would have
I kinda like idea but there would not be enough choices. there are a lot of breeds atm, and I have a feel they would stick with element of breed = their colour and I would...... absolutely hate it, honestly (like it makes sense coatl would be orange. but if they made coatl blue, then it would be "ugh why it isn't pink instead). I feel like curent apparel recolours are still too scarce (we have lot of moth capes and I see people wishing for different colours because curent ones don't fit their aesthethic), and having hatchling companions would make that lack of customization even more felt or we would have waaay too many apparel pieces companions

I would enjoy this if it was possible to customize them on their own and pick colours for them... but then that is extra step for what we already have in a way. I would rather my curent hatchling's PNG image appear over dragon than have scarce options, tbh

i mean I support but not to positive about choices we would have
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Support for both eggs and hatchlings, I think both would be super cute! An alternative would be a "nest/daycare" scene that includes some eggs/hatchlings in the background.
Support for both eggs and hatchlings, I think both would be super cute! An alternative would be a "nest/daycare" scene that includes some eggs/hatchlings in the background.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
imagine if they were lore accurate in size. imperial with a 5px veilspun on its nose
imagine if they were lore accurate in size. imperial with a 5px veilspun on its nose
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I think, rather than apparel, I'd rather see some sort of feature where you can add your dragons to a scene and position 'em as desired (Pixel Cat's End does this well, among others).

It feels like, outside of the initial setup, it might be less overall work (no need to upload/position hatchie art for every Modern pose) for more overall benefit (it isn't just a hatchling, it's your hatchling!). I could even see this being one of those "you get one free scene and any more cost gems" things, which I'd see as fair. Dunno if there would be limits on how many items per scene, though? Plus like, Scene is being used for dragon backdrops, so I dunno if this would need a different name (Settings? Groups?)
I think, rather than apparel, I'd rather see some sort of feature where you can add your dragons to a scene and position 'em as desired (Pixel Cat's End does this well, among others).

It feels like, outside of the initial setup, it might be less overall work (no need to upload/position hatchie art for every Modern pose) for more overall benefit (it isn't just a hatchling, it's your hatchling!). I could even see this being one of those "you get one free scene and any more cost gems" things, which I'd see as fair. Dunno if there would be limits on how many items per scene, though? Plus like, Scene is being used for dragon backdrops, so I dunno if this would need a different name (Settings? Groups?)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

This is a very cute suggestion. I would like to see both eggs and hatchlings as apparel.
8wF4Uc8.png
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2024-07-18 13:14:47" ] I would rather see eggs than full on hatchlings, personally speaking! [/quote] Support, this could be cute! And this as well! Love the dragon egg and nest art and any excuse to see more of it would be great!
wbicepuppy wrote on 2024-07-18 13:14:47:
Support, this could be cute! And this as well! Love the dragon egg and nest art and any excuse to see more of it would be great!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Basically hatchlings plushies, yeah, I would like it, support.
Basically hatchlings plushies, yeah, I would like it, support.
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png
90729518p.png90699367p.png88397221p.png95725457p.png57738125p.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page