Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what "useless" items do you hoard?
[item=green iguana] i hoard green iguanas for obvious reasons! i have about 5 thousand of them right now. [item=Slimy Delight][item=Anomalous Frog] i also like these guys but have far fewer of them.
Green Iguana
i hoard green iguanas for obvious reasons! i have about 5 thousand of them right now.
Slimy Delight Anomalous Frog
i also like these guys but have far fewer of them.
[item=wood duck][item=spinach] Ducks so I can spam them at a duck-enjoyer friend of mine, and Spinach so I can throw it at my friends in CRs. I will also likely start collecting the mites, because I just found out they exist and I LOVE mites [item=stardust mite][item=giant dust mite]
Wood Duck Spinach

Ducks so I can spam them at a duck-enjoyer friend of mine, and Spinach so I can throw it at my friends in CRs.

I will also likely start collecting the mites, because I just found out they exist and I LOVE mites

Stardust Mite Giant Dust Mite
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
19 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
89147062p.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Literally just anything frog related
Literally just anything frog related
Dainty Wavehopper Furry Fiddle LW1L2V3.png Muckbottom Catfish Vivid Wavehopper
I've started collecting isopods. I love isopods. I love the big isopods in the water. I love the tiny isopods on land. I love isopods. My Clan does NOT eat isopods simply because I've added lore that makes the dragons see isopods as cute little guys and a few water dragons keep them as pets. I LOVE isopods.

I also have a few leucistic crows because they remind me of Louixie's (on YT) character, Crowsong.
I've started collecting isopods. I love isopods. I love the big isopods in the water. I love the tiny isopods on land. I love isopods. My Clan does NOT eat isopods simply because I've added lore that makes the dragons see isopods as cute little guys and a few water dragons keep them as pets. I LOVE isopods.

I also have a few leucistic crows because they remind me of Louixie's (on YT) character, Crowsong.
ePOliyb.pnghh5n4WA.png
QMcoNbc.pngXnaLQeW.png
hSzgn50.pngY7MOfeL.png
NlmYDAS.pngBWs5gMJ.png
qhK4FYS.png9QQcg1Z.png
Everything in my Clan, tabs, lore, and all that, are a work in progress since I've decided to redo my Clan's lore.
ll0CfnD.png
arcane_small.png FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6KQB58c.png
YMPbu9R.png
arcane_small.png
[item = violet betta] cuz of my old dear fish, [item = cleaver] cuz cool, and i've held onto my first of all festival currency since i started playing
Violet Betta cuz of my old dear fish, Cleaver cuz cool, and i've held onto my first of all festival currency since i started playing
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
all of them.

i dont get rid of anything unless i need to for food, baldwin, hibden slots or swipp.

i keep EVERYTHING.
all of them.

i dont get rid of anything unless i need to for food, baldwin, hibden slots or swipp.

i keep EVERYTHING.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Started w/ [item=Sparksylph Husk] when pink gave me one and I couldn't bear to get rid of it (I try to keep my hoard minimal so most things get ditched if I don't need them). At the time I specifically only wanted to collect things and so when it got added to hibden I was devastated. Currently at 543! [item=Book of Eldritch Horror] & [item=Void Loop] have similar stories, though I picked them up a little later. They're at 529 & 515, respectively. When grinding Forbidden Portal, I realized I couldn't bear to give up the [item=Fascinator] that were dropping. They became the fourth item, sitting at a nice 355. Finally, when SSW came out, I quickly fell in love w/ [item=Watchful Ring] & [item=Sharp-Eyed Ring]. I only stuck around long enough to grind and collect all the familiars, so I don't have that many, but they're still at 121 & 54 respectively.
Started w/ Sparksylph Husk when pink gave me one and I couldn't bear to get rid of it (I try to keep my hoard minimal so most things get ditched if I don't need them). At the time I specifically only wanted to collect things and so when it got added to hibden I was devastated. Currently at 543!

Book of Eldritch Horror & Void Loop have similar stories, though I picked them up a little later. They're at 529 & 515, respectively.

When grinding Forbidden Portal, I realized I couldn't bear to give up the Fascinator that were dropping. They became the fourth item, sitting at a nice 355.

Finally, when SSW came out, I quickly fell in love w/ Watchful Ring & Sharp-Eyed Ring . I only stuck around long enough to grind and collect all the familiars, so I don't have that many, but they're still at 121 & 54 respectively.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png