Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's Pixels! (full)
[quote name="Caitiff" date="2024-06-16 06:03:42" ] Claim a USD large pixel slot please. I’ll post details momentarily [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] [quote name="Rohi" date="2024-06-16 06:03:53" ] Could I please grab a USD slot! :o [/quote] Sure thing! Thank you :D
Caitiff wrote on 2024-06-16 06:03:42:
Claim a USD large pixel slot please. I’ll post details momentarily
Rohi wrote on 2024-06-16 06:03:53:
Could I please grab a USD slot! :o

Sure thing! Thank you :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Frc slot?
Frc slot?
6agNvCQ.png spkTrXj.png spkTrXj.png spkTrXj.png spkTrXj.png
@Fujiko18

Oh whoops, it looks like I accidentally didn't save my edits when I was adding the gem prices in earlier. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I'll redo that quickly!

Edit: it's been done!
@Fujiko18

Oh whoops, it looks like I accidentally didn't save my edits when I was adding the gem prices in earlier. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I'll redo that quickly!

Edit: it's been done!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

Can I grab a USD slot? I'll fill it out in a bit (at work rn)
saAHP09.png
Can I grab an any slot! Thank you!
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@tcountdown

Sure thing! By animation you mean a lil lightning crackling and such, yeah? :D
@tcountdown

___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2024-06-16 06:12:59" ] @tcountdown Sure thing! By animation you mean a lil lightning crackling and such, yeah? :D [/quote] Yeah, exactly!! :3 edit to add: I really like this pose you did for this commission, kinda hunched over/a little menacing, right-facing- [img]https://i.imgur.com/MDsWzzu.png[/img]
Gouldiae wrote on 2024-06-16 06:12:59:
@tcountdown

Yeah, exactly!! :3

edit to add: I really like this pose you did for this commission, kinda hunched over/a little menacing, right-facing-

MDsWzzu.png
Spr_5b_486.png
[quote name="@shimmyshim" date="2024-06-16 06:07:25" ] Frc slot? [/quote] Sure thing! I've added the gem prices now as well since I'd apparently not done that properly before, sorry about the inconvenience [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
@shimmyshim wrote on 2024-06-16 06:07:25:
Frc slot?

Sure thing! I've added the gem prices now as well since I'd apparently not done that properly before, sorry about the inconvenience
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

[quote name="@crogge" date="2024-06-16 06:09:11" ] Can I grab an any slot! Thank you! [/quote] [quote name="@EmotionalTree" date="2024-06-16 06:08:11" ] Can I grab a USD slot? I'll fill it out in a bit (at work rn) [/quote] Of course :D thank you!
@crogge wrote on 2024-06-16 06:09:11:
@EmotionalTree wrote on 2024-06-16 06:08:11:

Of course :D thank you!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@tcountdown

Alright, I'll do something similar to that pose and animate the thundercrack gene for you! I'll be using my best judgement for what the frames will be ! Feel free to describe or send any references you find if you have a specific way you imagine the animation :D

The price I'm thinking will be $50, does that sound alright with you?
@tcountdown

Alright, I'll do something similar to that pose and animate the thundercrack gene for you! I'll be using my best judgement for what the frames will be ! Feel free to describe or send any references you find if you have a specific way you imagine the animation :D

The price I'm thinking will be $50, does that sound alright with you?
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_