Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 11th site anni predictions
I just realized the 11th FR anniversary is next week on the 8th isn't it?? So close already, and I wonder what they have planned.

Since it's going to be the 11th anni, and there are 11 flights, would there be something themed for all flights?
I just realized the 11th FR anniversary is next week on the 8th isn't it?? So close already, and I wonder what they have planned.

Since it's going to be the 11th anni, and there are 11 flights, would there be something themed for all flights?
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I'm assuming it's gonna be the baby skins atp, so they're out in time for Brightshine. But I hope there's something else to go along with it, since I feel it'd be disappointing for it to be an update that was announced way in advance without notice it was THE update, the big guy, the update of the year.
I'm assuming it's gonna be the baby skins atp, so they're out in time for Brightshine. But I hope there's something else to go along with it, since I feel it'd be disappointing for it to be an update that was announced way in advance without notice it was THE update, the big guy, the update of the year.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I don't know what staff has in store but I do believe and hope they bring back the Tidelord. He's been gone for a long time.
I don't know what staff has in store but I do believe and hope they bring back the Tidelord. He's been gone for a long time.
Baby skins most likely. I’m not getting super hyped for anything huge, I think they’ll Be rolling those out along with the swords
Baby skins most likely. I’m not getting super hyped for anything huge, I think they’ll Be rolling those out along with the swords
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2024-05-28 13:12:06" ] Baby skins most likely. I’m not getting super hyped for anything huge, I think they’ll Be rolling those out along with the swords [/quote] The swords are festival items, so they'll be released during the next fest cycle. Not the anni.
Cruelty wrote on 2024-05-28 13:12:06:

The swords are festival items, so they'll be released during the next fest cycle. Not the anni.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
There wasnt any announcement like 22 where they said this year's anniversary will be smaller. In 22 we 'only' got the new Lair Location Banners
I'm interested though. I doubt it'll be baby skins (this sounds like an addon most likely, not the main focus), or even coli pvp, but something entirely different!
There wasnt any announcement like 22 where they said this year's anniversary will be smaller. In 22 we 'only' got the new Lair Location Banners
I'm interested though. I doubt it'll be baby skins (this sounds like an addon most likely, not the main focus), or even coli pvp, but something entirely different!
I am also kind of assuming it'll be baby skins, though I am hoping it'll be something more than that, because a feature that's already been announced and we've already partially gotten feels underwhelming.

Joke answer: Maybe they'll fully release the pinglists feature with no further beta-testing and the site will implode.

Assorted other thoughts: maybe it'll be a collection of things? Like maybe they'll release more lair banners in addition to the baby skins?
Maybe they'll genuinely have an updated version of how the upcoming pinglists feature might work, ideally for us to discuss and test more before it becomes permanent? They added additional search stuff recently, maybe they'll implement that one suggestion that allows forum tags in a larger forum search update to alleviate some of the issues with the pinglists feature?

Can you tell the pinglists feature and all its problems as originally described is on my mind.
I am also kind of assuming it'll be baby skins, though I am hoping it'll be something more than that, because a feature that's already been announced and we've already partially gotten feels underwhelming.

Joke answer: Maybe they'll fully release the pinglists feature with no further beta-testing and the site will implode.

Assorted other thoughts: maybe it'll be a collection of things? Like maybe they'll release more lair banners in addition to the baby skins?
Maybe they'll genuinely have an updated version of how the upcoming pinglists feature might work, ideally for us to discuss and test more before it becomes permanent? They added additional search stuff recently, maybe they'll implement that one suggestion that allows forum tags in a larger forum search update to alleviate some of the issues with the pinglists feature?

Can you tell the pinglists feature and all its problems as originally described is on my mind.
I hope we get more lair banners with it whatever it is. I NEED a hewn or luminax lair banner so badly.

I doubt that the big update is going to be the baby skins since they never explicitly said thats what it was going to be. It would be a bit odd for them to announce that feature but not say that that will be the anni update.
I hope we get more lair banners with it whatever it is. I NEED a hewn or luminax lair banner so badly.

I doubt that the big update is going to be the baby skins since they never explicitly said thats what it was going to be. It would be a bit odd for them to announce that feature but not say that that will be the anni update.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif
I personally think, if baby skins are released on the anniversary, it will be alongside the bigger event/update.

I think back for the map anniversary update, staff announced it ahead of time. I figured they would've told us if it was the baby skins when they announced them in the first place, as like a "hey we're doing this for the anniversary!!"

If I had to guess, its going to be hatchling skins/accents, maybe a banner update too, as well as another big event! Maybe another effort? I'm really not sure what other 'big' features they've got planned. I highly doubt it would be adventure mode, but it would be kind of funny if it was.
I personally think, if baby skins are released on the anniversary, it will be alongside the bigger event/update.

I think back for the map anniversary update, staff announced it ahead of time. I figured they would've told us if it was the baby skins when they announced them in the first place, as like a "hey we're doing this for the anniversary!!"

If I had to guess, its going to be hatchling skins/accents, maybe a banner update too, as well as another big event! Maybe another effort? I'm really not sure what other 'big' features they've got planned. I highly doubt it would be adventure mode, but it would be kind of funny if it was.
:Mysterious Relief: item

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I do think there's merit in looking at how staff has handled past updates- Notably, they've tried to avoid announcing their big hitters too soon, and they've given warning when events had to be downsized for one reason or another (the banner update, notn come to mind). This anniversary is really sneaking up on us! I don't think any word has been given on it- And I think that hints at the baby skins not being the entire anni's content.

We wouldn't be disappointed if baby skins were the big update! They'll be fantastic and I think their release could tie into some really interesting extras, like adding new skins to the marketplace or releasing new site skins in another way.
But, with the addition of button and dark eyes recently, I think new eye types + baby skins is a very real possibility!
I do think there's merit in looking at how staff has handled past updates- Notably, they've tried to avoid announcing their big hitters too soon, and they've given warning when events had to be downsized for one reason or another (the banner update, notn come to mind). This anniversary is really sneaking up on us! I don't think any word has been given on it- And I think that hints at the baby skins not being the entire anni's content.

We wouldn't be disappointed if baby skins were the big update! They'll be fantastic and I think their release could tie into some really interesting extras, like adding new skins to the marketplace or releasing new site skins in another way.
But, with the addition of button and dark eyes recently, I think new eye types + baby skins is a very real possibility!
Z27WBm5.png
..... .....
H3DanjB.png
RPJ0UZG.png
qG9m8Hs.png