Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 325 326
@Vesuvia Could you take two Imp hatchies off my hands?
@Vesuvia Could you take two Imp hatchies off my hands?
@Vesuvia Okay, I'll save her then and level (Working on levelling a Skydancer as well so) I can definitely send the two babies over though.
@Vesuvia Okay, I'll save her then and level (Working on levelling a Skydancer as well so) I can definitely send the two babies over though.
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
@Vesuvia

I have a level 6 dragon to exalt for 1 treasure! As in double tickets would be awesome :D
@Vesuvia

I have a level 6 dragon to exalt for 1 treasure! As in double tickets would be awesome :D
@Stormagedon
Yep that'd be great! :D

@Zarorah
Awesome, thank you!

@Perlifblim
Yay! The spreadsheet automatically allocates you double tickets when I put in 1t as the payout so you'll definitely get them :)
@Stormagedon
Yep that'd be great! :D

@Zarorah
Awesome, thank you!

@Perlifblim
Yay! The spreadsheet automatically allocates you double tickets when I put in 1t as the payout so you'll definitely get them :)
b6W0Gze.png
@Vesuvia Thanks! I should have another exalt nest hatching in a few days (on Sunday), that I will be happy to let serve the Shadowbinder, as the Tidepotato still has many soldiers after our dominance in July.
@Vesuvia Thanks! I should have another exalt nest hatching in a few days (on Sunday), that I will be happy to let serve the Shadowbinder, as the Tidepotato still has many soldiers after our dominance in July.
@Stormagedon
@Zarorah

Thank you both, dragons received and recorded! :)
(Stormagedon I'm looking forward to the next bunch! :D)

@Perlifblim

I think your Imp has a familiar stowaway or something? It won't let me accept the CR :P
@Stormagedon
@Zarorah

Thank you both, dragons received and recorded! :)
(Stormagedon I'm looking forward to the next bunch! :D)

@Perlifblim

I think your Imp has a familiar stowaway or something? It won't let me accept the CR :P
b6W0Gze.png
@Vesuvia! Yup! I'll get that Ridgeback (and the Fae I think ages in 2 days?) leveled for you lovelies
@Vesuvia! Yup! I'll get that Ridgeback (and the Fae I think ages in 2 days?) leveled for you lovelies
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
@Zarorah
Thank you! ^^
@Zarorah
Thank you! ^^
b6W0Gze.png
@Vesuvia
I'm sending an imp that just won't sell.
@Vesuvia
I'm sending an imp that just won't sell.
fmcx84ip.png
@Wolfsong1994
Ah it's a shame he wouldn't sell but he's always welcome with Shadowbinder :3 Thanks for the donation!
@Wolfsong1994
Ah it's a shame he wouldn't sell but he's always welcome with Shadowbinder :3 Thanks for the donation!
b6W0Gze.png
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 325 326