Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking 4 games
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Lioden is definitely faster paced than Flight Rising. Maybe give that a try? https://www.lioden.com/

I wish you the best, and don't forget that you can return to FR anytime :)
Lioden is definitely faster paced than Flight Rising. Maybe give that a try? https://www.lioden.com/

63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
[quote name="Solis" date="2024-05-14 16:34:11" ] Do you like farming/lifestyle sims? Most of them move at whatever pace you do since they're not in real-time and there's a lot to collect that has both aesthetic and practical value. If that interests you (and you haven't already played it) I'd recommend Stardew Valley. [/quote] I already played stardew valley. Actually a long Time ago before I played FR
Solis wrote on 2024-05-14 16:34:11:
Do you like farming/lifestyle sims? Most of them move at whatever pace you do since they're not in real-time and there's a lot to collect that has both aesthetic and practical value. If that interests you (and you haven't already played it) I'd recommend Stardew Valley.
I already played stardew valley. Actually a long Time ago before I played FR
[quote name="eeep" date="2024-05-15 10:22:53" ] Lioden is definitely faster paced than Flight Rising. Maybe give that a try? https://www.lioden.com/ I wish you the best, and don't forget that you can return to FR anytime :) [/quote] Ooh. I Love lioden. I had an Account before FR. I think ill just stick to it
eeep wrote on 2024-05-15 10:22:53:

Ooh. I Love lioden. I had an Account before FR. I think ill just stick to it
Dave the diver
You can wrap yourself into collecting all the fish in the Marinca and 3 staring them
Also card games
Dave the diver
You can wrap yourself into collecting all the fish in the Marinca and 3 staring them
Also card games
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
In terms of other petsites, I've quite enjoyed Goatlings and Lorwolf. The latter especially is a lot like FR and they've both got entertaining (to me, at least) but low effort and eminently grindable battle mechanics.
In terms of other petsites, I've quite enjoyed Goatlings and Lorwolf. The latter especially is a lot like FR and they've both got entertaining (to me, at least) but low effort and eminently grindable battle mechanics.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Have you checked the list of pet games and sim games on Virtualpetlist? https://www.virtualpetlist.com/showcase/categories/virtual-pet-games.2/
Have you checked the list of pet games and sim games on Virtualpetlist? https://www.virtualpetlist.com/showcase/categories/virtual-pet-games.2/
Monster hunter rise (simplifies a lot of things, has fun little creatures you can pick up to help you fight, you can make the monsters fight each other by actually controlling them)
Monster hunter world is supposed to also be good but i never played

Monster hunter stories (Pokemon version of monster hunter you can fast forward the combat animations and there is rock paper scissors mechanic so it's easy to understand, it's also really fun to ride your monstie in the open world)

Persona 5 royal
(very accessible rpg that appeals to both core gamers and casual gamers, has multiple difficulty settings (including a casual mode that lets you have unlimited tries in battle), is as slow or as fast as you want it to be)
(if you think the social links is too slow you can watch playthrough and then play strikers instead there's mostly action in that game)
(social links are like a casual visual novel aspect where you learn about the other characters and can gain new skills, there's other activities too like movies books fishing part-time jobs even tv and retro games)
You can't disable casual mode once you turn it on (and idk if it changes the bosses at all which have cool gimmicks)
I played in easy mode btw
Just be aware you can get items to block certain status conditions as they can get really obnoxious
Theres also battle feature where you can get a recommendation on the best move to use

I heard persona 3 reload is accessible too but i haven't played yet i just have the switch version which I can only recommend to people who are huge persona/shin megami tensei fans lol

Persona 4 golden is really good too i played casual mode and got unlimited lives lol
Monster hunter rise (simplifies a lot of things, has fun little creatures you can pick up to help you fight, you can make the monsters fight each other by actually controlling them)
Monster hunter world is supposed to also be good but i never played

Monster hunter stories (Pokemon version of monster hunter you can fast forward the combat animations and there is rock paper scissors mechanic so it's easy to understand, it's also really fun to ride your monstie in the open world)

Persona 5 royal
(very accessible rpg that appeals to both core gamers and casual gamers, has multiple difficulty settings (including a casual mode that lets you have unlimited tries in battle), is as slow or as fast as you want it to be)
(if you think the social links is too slow you can watch playthrough and then play strikers instead there's mostly action in that game)
(social links are like a casual visual novel aspect where you learn about the other characters and can gain new skills, there's other activities too like movies books fishing part-time jobs even tv and retro games)
You can't disable casual mode once you turn it on (and idk if it changes the bosses at all which have cool gimmicks)
I played in easy mode btw
Just be aware you can get items to block certain status conditions as they can get really obnoxious
Theres also battle feature where you can get a recommendation on the best move to use

I heard persona 3 reload is accessible too but i haven't played yet i just have the switch version which I can only recommend to people who are huge persona/shin megami tensei fans lol

Persona 4 golden is really good too i played casual mode and got unlimited lives lol
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page