Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 9th's Skins (Customs Open)
@tight added!
@tight added!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Slot for standing in the dark please!
Slot for standing in the dark please!
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX added!
@XxCalypsoxX added!
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
thanks for giving n1ght v1bes a chance to print! so rare to find vaporwave banescale umas also makes me happy to see pink lemonade again, it's one of my favorites and I know I would've gone nuts for the reprint if I hadn't already found my copy ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91617694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916177/91617694_350.png[/img][/url]
thanks for giving n1ght v1bes a chance to print! so rare to find vaporwave banescale umas

also makes me happy to see pink lemonade again, it's one of my favorites and I know I would've gone nuts for the reprint if I hadn't already found my copy ^^

91617694_350.png

.. rXl15F2.gif ...
>Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png

Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
killything-small.gif
@killything you're welcome! I agree, Banes in general don't get enough skins (I will make more...)

And she looks great!
@killything you're welcome! I agree, Banes in general don't get enough skins (I will make more...)

And she looks great!
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
seconding killything, tysm for adding it! i'm so happy it filled up, look at my pretty baby it's so perfect: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91555451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915555/91555451_350.png[/img][/url]
seconding killything, tysm for adding it! i'm so happy it filled up, look at my pretty baby it's so perfect:

91555451_350.png
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@Hiriajuu ahhhh it's perfect on her!
@Hiriajuu ahhhh it's perfect on her!
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th I might need a relisting of foggy beach memories. I gotta juggle work stuff but I should be able to pick it up in the next couple of days
@9th I might need a relisting of foggy beach memories. I gotta juggle work stuff but I should be able to pick it up in the next couple of days
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
Unfortunately, these skin reruns got very little interest so the vast majority of them I will not be printing. Pretty surprised since most of them did quite well when I first ran them and I've had a lot of people ask me to reprint them, with "Standing in the Dark" in particular being requested a lot or asked if I had any extras to sell, but it only got 3 sign-ups! Ah well. I can do a 5 print of two skins, the rest are cancelled, I'm sorry! [emoji=aberration sad size=1] [b]Your Last Mistake[/b] @Samelf @tapestrybeast @rawrpopsicles @Perry321 @hyddenchyld [b]Out of Sight[/b] @Crownless @Perry321 @Alkali @Mangoeclipse @QueenGorgon Please send 800g via PM or one way CR, thanks! [b]Cancelled:[/b] @Perry321 @tight @XxCalypsoxX @GFRlEND @Uniformshark @Mainframe @rawrpopsicles @Alkali @tapestrybeast @Sols @Nequam @QueenGorgon @KiteM @tigerdmaster You Take My Breath You'll Run and Hide You Won't Come In The Sun You're Like a Parasite Controls My Dreams Destined To Collide Standing In The Dark
Unfortunately, these skin reruns got very little interest so the vast majority of them I will not be printing. Pretty surprised since most of them did quite well when I first ran them and I've had a lot of people ask me to reprint them, with "Standing in the Dark" in particular being requested a lot or asked if I had any extras to sell, but it only got 3 sign-ups! Ah well.

I can do a 5 print of two skins, the rest are cancelled, I'm sorry!

Your Last Mistake
@Samelf @tapestrybeast @rawrpopsicles @Perry321 @hyddenchyld

Out of Sight
@Crownless @Perry321 @Alkali @Mangoeclipse @QueenGorgon

Please send 800g via PM or one way CR, thanks!

Cancelled:

@Perry321 @tight @XxCalypsoxX @GFRlEND @Uniformshark @Mainframe @rawrpopsicles @Alkali @tapestrybeast @Sols @Nequam @QueenGorgon @KiteM @tigerdmaster

You Take My Breath
You'll Run and Hide
You Won't Come In The Sun
You're Like a Parasite
Controls My Dreams
Destined To Collide
Standing In The Dark

Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents