Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many scries have you saved?
I've got 36 at the moment. I usually keep gene plans in there and clear them out when I've put them in place. Sometimes I forget to delete ones I don't need anymore. A bunch right now can be deleted.
I also just put silly/fun/cool ideas that cross my mind in there. I don't always use them, though, it's just a place to hold my "dress-up dolls."
I've got 36 at the moment. I usually keep gene plans in there and clear them out when I've put them in place. Sometimes I forget to delete ones I don't need anymore. A bunch right now can be deleted.
I also just put silly/fun/cool ideas that cross my mind in there. I don't always use them, though, it's just a place to hold my "dress-up dolls."
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iYF6C7s.png[/img] I have to delete scries CONSTANTLY :') you can imagine how annoying it is whenever a new breed comes out & I want to save some cool new scries[/center]
iYF6C7s.png

I have to delete scries CONSTANTLY :') you can imagine how annoying it is whenever a new breed comes out & I want to save some cool new scries
4KTLTD1.png 96275804.png uh5MgPj.gif
I knew I had a lot but I have WAAYY more than I thought, 135 scries saved LOL

How many outfits hmmm... 82!!
I knew I had a lot but I have WAAYY more than I thought, 135 scries saved LOL

How many outfits hmmm... 82!!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Apparently I have 83 scries, which is a lot more than I thought, and 28 outfits. I try not to keep too many and delete the ones of projects I've completed because they're such a hassle to delete later on (mass select and delete when pls)
Apparently I have 83 scries, which is a lot more than I thought, and 28 outfits. I try not to keep too many and delete the ones of projects I've completed because they're such a hassle to delete later on (mass select and delete when pls)
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
I have around 98-110 scries them at any given time...Curently 111 outfits. I find it hard to have any fewer, and try to stop myself from getting more. Most of em projects.
I have around 98-110 scries them at any given time...Curently 111 outfits. I find it hard to have any fewer, and try to stop myself from getting more. Most of em projects.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
Enough I only have like 20 or so open slots left I think. Most of it is random dragons from when I loaded up the scrying workshop to work on something else and happened to think they were neat.
Enough I only have like 20 or so open slots left I think. Most of it is random dragons from when I loaded up the scrying workshop to work on something else and happened to think they were neat.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
I rarely ever save scries, and I usually just copy the image and scry URL and paste everything into my dragon's bio.

I'll only ever save scries if I'm planning for a dragon that I don't yet have color-wise.
I rarely ever save scries, and I usually just copy the image and scry URL and paste everything into my dragon's bio.

I'll only ever save scries if I'm planning for a dragon that I don't yet have color-wise.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
six? still more than my wallet can handle :(
six? still more than my wallet can handle :(
480.png
i have the max amount, which i think is 300..... i need more (i make a bunch of scrys for dragons im trying to sell)
i have the max amount, which i think is 300..... i need more (i make a bunch of scrys for dragons im trying to sell)
eil1h9H.png

ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
gYW0j5f.png
Looking for a new gene-ing project? Unique dragons with great potential here!
19, last account i think i had 25?
so 44
19, last account i think i had 25?
so 44