Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel cloning
I'm having a buggy day today it seems...

So I was dressing up one of my dragons and trying on a simple gold necklace, I then took it off, and since it often still displays even if its off, I did some random spazz clicking on the "remove all apparel" button (and possibly others) to get it to refresh the image and make it go away, anyway I don't know what I did, but now I have 2 simple gold necklaces instead of 1. Both are equipable.

Cool glitch, still I have a conscience.... probably
I'm having a buggy day today it seems...

So I was dressing up one of my dragons and trying on a simple gold necklace, I then took it off, and since it often still displays even if its off, I did some random spazz clicking on the "remove all apparel" button (and possibly others) to get it to refresh the image and make it go away, anyway I don't know what I did, but now I have 2 simple gold necklaces instead of 1. Both are equipable.

Cool glitch, still I have a conscience.... probably
i have the same issue with apparel remaining on my dragon when it is unequipped, this is a thing i think!! it is on my female imperial and is a silver steampunk tail bauble in my case
i have the same issue with apparel remaining on my dragon when it is unequipped, this is a thing i think!! it is on my female imperial and is a silver steampunk tail bauble in my case
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
Yeah, I ran across a problem similar to this. I just equipped Copper Steampunk Goggles and a Forestsong Haori onto my dragon, Asuka, when I went back, the steampunk goggles had been turned into another forestsong haori. Like. Really??? Uuuugh...
Yeah, I ran across a problem similar to this. I just equipped Copper Steampunk Goggles and a Forestsong Haori onto my dragon, Asuka, when I went back, the steampunk goggles had been turned into another forestsong haori. Like. Really??? Uuuugh...
uDB7ZrQ.png
Did it overwrite another piece of apparel, or give you a free one?
Did it overwrite another piece of apparel, or give you a free one?
@Undel; It overwrote my Copper Steampunk Goggles with another Forestsong Haori. : (
@Undel; It overwrote my Copper Steampunk Goggles with another Forestsong Haori. : (
uDB7ZrQ.png
@Undel I got one free, nothing was missing.
@Undel I got one free, nothing was missing.
Tagging @Akiri
Tagging @Akiri
Removed the remove all button.
Removed the remove all button.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering