Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons up for adoption! (UPDATED)
1 2 3
@davestrudle
Thank you so much!
She's a beauty ;3
@davestrudle
Thank you so much!
She's a beauty ;3
@davestrudle

Okay! Please do :p
@davestrudle

Okay! Please do :p
S9foAWY.gif
wow that Wc is gorgeous can you ping menext breeding ?
wow that Wc is gorgeous can you ping menext breeding ?
@davestrudle hey I was hoping that the magenta white white snapperisstill available ? I have a snapper girl he'd be perfect for
@davestrudle hey I was hoping that the magenta white white snapperisstill available ? I have a snapper girl he'd be perfect for
@davestrudle Could I be put on a pinglist for the Smoke dragons, too? They're lovely.
@davestrudle Could I be put on a pinglist for the Smoke dragons, too? They're lovely.
@spanxmom I sent you the snapper and will put you on my pinglist!

@bluetardis sure thing!

I should have the smoke hatchlings again in about 21 days if all goes according to plan and there is a large egg yield; assuming of course, the mother's circuit gene doesn't pass onto the children.

There's also the possibility that my pair may throw triples when they breed again, as the nest those three were from also had two triple obsidian siblings; one I kept, one I gave to a friend. If the next hatch results in more triples than otherwise I will leave the choosing up to you; I don't mind giving my triples up for adoption, as there will always be more chances for more triples with a confirmed breeding pair. uwu
@spanxmom I sent you the snapper and will put you on my pinglist!

@bluetardis sure thing!

I should have the smoke hatchlings again in about 21 days if all goes according to plan and there is a large egg yield; assuming of course, the mother's circuit gene doesn't pass onto the children.

There's also the possibility that my pair may throw triples when they breed again, as the nest those three were from also had two triple obsidian siblings; one I kept, one I gave to a friend. If the next hatch results in more triples than otherwise I will leave the choosing up to you; I don't mind giving my triples up for adoption, as there will always be more chances for more triples with a confirmed breeding pair. uwu
[UPDATED]
[UPDATED]
OMG TY :) I will be nesting them as soon as he's off cooldown :) SO EXCITED ! I will also be donating a babe to DWF for raffle or if they match someones wish as I believe in paying it forward :) @davestrudle Also I would love that Wildclaw if still available and you're ok with two dragons going to the same home
OMG TY :) I will be nesting them as soon as he's off cooldown :) SO EXCITED ! I will also be donating a babe to DWF for raffle or if they match someones wish as I believe in paying it forward :) @davestrudle Also I would love that Wildclaw if still available and you're ok with two dragons going to the same home
@davestrudle
!could I nab that wc?! Lovelyyy!!! Maybe even the sd???

Edit:
NOOOO MOBILE YOU WERENT FAST ENOUGH :(
@davestrudle
!could I nab that wc?! Lovelyyy!!! Maybe even the sd???

Edit:
NOOOO MOBILE YOU WERENT FAST ENOUGH :(
imps, spirals, SDs ~
@davestrudle

could I nab the male Coatl at the bottom? He's a beauty :0
@davestrudle

could I nab the male Coatl at the bottom? He's a beauty :0
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
1 2 3