Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum not deducting energy?
When I flee or lose in the Coliseum, it doesn't subtract any energy from my dragons. Do the effects not apply immediately? Or do they apply after the next time they need feeding? (Though last time I fed them, they each only needed 1 food and I for sure fled a few battles...)
When I flee or lose in the Coliseum, it doesn't subtract any energy from my dragons. Do the effects not apply immediately? Or do they apply after the next time they need feeding? (Though last time I fed them, they each only needed 1 food and I for sure fled a few battles...)
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
You can see the deducted energy when you navigate away from the page. The energy bar up top does not work in real-time.
You can see the deducted energy when you navigate away from the page. The energy bar up top does not work in real-time.
I've been having this as well. It tells me that my dragons are supposed to have lost five energy but nothing seems to be changing? I thought maybe it was a matter of not applying immediately but even after half an hour, it hasn't changed.

ETA: And this is with having navigated away. I've even gone to my lair and hit feed just in case, but it still says they don't need feeding.
I've been having this as well. It tells me that my dragons are supposed to have lost five energy but nothing seems to be changing? I thought maybe it was a matter of not applying immediately but even after half an hour, it hasn't changed.

ETA: And this is with having navigated away. I've even gone to my lair and hit feed just in case, but it still says they don't need feeding.
Actually, I just checked in with Thrage and he's turned it off again while he works on coliseum. Enjoy your penalty-free battling!
Actually, I just checked in with Thrage and he's turned it off again while he works on coliseum. Enjoy your penalty-free battling!
Oh, awesome! Thanks for the help.
Oh, awesome! Thanks for the help.
Thank you for the response!
Thank you for the response!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif