Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are stats inherited?
I read the "about" breeding in the encyclopedia, but it didn't mention stats. If you breed two highly trained dragons with high stats, will the hatchling born have higher stats than if you bred two lv. 1 dragons?

I hope stats are factored in, because it would be an additional element to just breeding for aesthetics.
I read the "about" breeding in the encyclopedia, but it didn't mention stats. If you breed two highly trained dragons with high stats, will the hatchling born have higher stats than if you bred two lv. 1 dragons?

I hope stats are factored in, because it would be an additional element to just breeding for aesthetics.
Your dragon will receieve different base stats depending on its breed, but stats are not inherited. A dragon becomes an awesome brawler by testing their mettle in the coliseum. They're not born to it. :-)
Your dragon will receieve different base stats depending on its breed, but stats are not inherited. A dragon becomes an awesome brawler by testing their mettle in the coliseum. They're not born to it. :-)
Hmm.. Understandable. I didn't mean the full stats though, just a slight increase like you see in other breeding sims.
Hmm.. Understandable. I didn't mean the full stats though, just a slight increase like you see in other breeding sims.