Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your text message alert sound?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mine is the hidden blade sound from Assassin's Creed. You know, the SHWIIING sound. And my ringtone because it's too funny not to share.
Mine is the hidden blade sound from Assassin's Creed. You know, the SHWIIING sound. And my ringtone because it's too funny not to share.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
I've been meaning to change my alert sound to an Ace Attorney one for aaaages, maybe I'll finally do that today
It's just a cute beep-y noise rn
I've been meaning to change my alert sound to an Ace Attorney one for aaaages, maybe I'll finally do that today
It's just a cute beep-y noise rn
I regret nothing.
I regret nothing.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Endee
I totally want that now ...

My phone is set to vibrate but when it does have a sound it's Optimus Prime saying 'You made a grave mistake'.
@Endee
I totally want that now ...

My phone is set to vibrate but when it does have a sound it's Optimus Prime saying 'You made a grave mistake'.
Yt4sddf.png
it's kind of really embarrassing when it goes off sometimes but it's cherche's confession quote from fire emblem: awakening. i think i need a new text alert.
it's kind of really embarrassing when it goes off sometimes but it's cherche's confession quote from fire emblem: awakening. i think i need a new text alert.
I made my own ringtone from one of my favorite songs; The Night by Disturbed. ouo It's the chorus~ =w=
I made my own ringtone from one of my favorite songs; The Night by Disturbed. ouo It's the chorus~ =w=
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
"It's uhh, a text message."

Dean Winchester

Supernatural

I have problems
"It's uhh, a text message."

Dean Winchester

Supernatural

I have problems
Mine is a lightsaber xD I have a Star Wars sound theme going on with my phone. Even my ringtone! It's an 8-bit remix of the theme :D

It used to be the night fury roar from How to Train Your Dragon but it freaked the crap out of me when it went off and FOR SOME REASON IT WOULDN'T TURN DOWN. So I had this really loud shrieking sound every time I got a text ;-; it was terrifying.
Mine is a lightsaber xD I have a Star Wars sound theme going on with my phone. Even my ringtone! It's an 8-bit remix of the theme :D

It used to be the night fury roar from How to Train Your Dragon but it freaked the crap out of me when it went off and FOR SOME REASON IT WOULDN'T TURN DOWN. So I had this really loud shrieking sound every time I got a text ;-; it was terrifying.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
This is my text sound.
This is my text sound.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Oh man, mine is prety boring. It that "ding ding" on the standard ringtones for iPhones, but my ringtone is Aoba's ringtone from DRAMAtical Murder. I do want to change my text tone to something funny. Like Armin (from Shingeki no Kyojin) screaming. I'm a weird noodle.
Oh man, mine is prety boring. It that "ding ding" on the standard ringtones for iPhones, but my ringtone is Aoba's ringtone from DRAMAtical Murder. I do want to change my text tone to something funny. Like Armin (from Shingeki no Kyojin) screaming. I'm a weird noodle.
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6