Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is the clothing she is wearing?
I got her as a gift from a very nice person and she has art but it has clothing and I don’t know what it is can someone help me out? Here she is https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26798050 I want to get the clothing for her so she matches her art
I got her as a gift from a very nice person and she has art but it has clothing and I don’t know what it is can someone help me out? Here she is https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26798050 I want to get the clothing for her so she matches her art
@CabinAtTheLake it's Witch's Hat (available from the Night of the Nocturne event that'll be in December) and either the Gold Earrings of Alchemy or Copper Earrings of Transmutation (available from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew). c:
@CabinAtTheLake it's Witch's Hat (available from the Night of the Nocturne event that'll be in December) and either the Gold Earrings of Alchemy or Copper Earrings of Transmutation (available from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew). c:
Coliseum banner showing a regal golden Coatl with an azure crest and wings.
Coliseum banner showing a heavily-armored Nocturne.
they/them
Lair Directory:
The old Lightning avatar banner, linking to After's Lair Directory.
... Coliseum banner showing a white-bodied and black-winged Spiral.
Coliseum banner showing a pink and black Imperial with light blue face markings.
@After Hi thank you so much I’m gonna try and get those!! What do I do during the event to get the hat?
@After Hi thank you so much I’m gonna try and get those!! What do I do during the event to get the hat?
@CabinAtTheLake it'll be available under the Grand Exchange, at Higgins' Haunted Hollow for 19kT. once the event is active, you can also ask a Dom shop to pick it up for you at discounted price. c:
@CabinAtTheLake it'll be available under the Grand Exchange, at Higgins' Haunted Hollow for 19kT. once the event is active, you can also ask a Dom shop to pick it up for you at discounted price. c:
Coliseum banner showing a regal golden Coatl with an azure crest and wings.
Coliseum banner showing a heavily-armored Nocturne.
they/them
Lair Directory:
The old Lightning avatar banner, linking to After's Lair Directory.
... Coliseum banner showing a white-bodied and black-winged Spiral.
Coliseum banner showing a pink and black Imperial with light blue face markings.
@After Oh very cool thank you. I will be looking forward to it I appreciate the help
@After Oh very cool thank you. I will be looking forward to it I appreciate the help