Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
Florea is getting sniped by dang near everyone immediately because folks are trying to trade the egg for card code eggs. Unfortunately your best bet is to try and trade something equally rare for Florea at the moment until the hype dies down.
Florea is getting sniped by dang near everyone immediately because folks are trying to trade the egg for card code eggs. Unfortunately your best bet is to try and trade something equally rare for Florea at the moment until the hype dies down.
Click the banner below to come play dragon village collection with me!
5PhKCIf.png
@Amalythia

Ahh I see, looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the hype to die down then lol
Ty for letting me know!
@Amalythia

Ahh I see, looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the hype to die down then lol
Ty for letting me know!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
@Amieg

No prob. As some additional context her egg costs like, 2,700 coins in the egg market which is on par or more than god dragon was. So she's like this tier's god dragon.
@Amieg

No prob. As some additional context her egg costs like, 2,700 coins in the egg market which is on par or more than god dragon was. So she's like this tier's god dragon.
5PhKCIf.png
ANother major update!

But man, more card code dragons? uuuugghhhh.
ANother major update!

But man, more card code dragons? uuuugghhhh.
5PhKCIf.png
I am so nostalgic from this considering I used to play Dragon Village: The Beginning all the time!
The errors in Korean with that old game ended up so so funny to be honest!
I am so nostalgic from this considering I used to play Dragon Village: The Beginning all the time!
The errors in Korean with that old game ended up so so funny to be honest!
candle-smol.png
New UPDATE with major changes yesterday has me hooked, getting to decorate your own village is awesome
New UPDATE with major changes yesterday has me hooked, getting to decorate your own village is awesome
Some advice for hunting Florea, I have 6 G1s and am trying to get 16 for a full linage.
1- don't constantly refresh, wait for the 3min cooldown to be up and start refreshing
2- you are allowed to use side accounts in their system so on my main account I have 0 encounters in the Forest except for Florea, so I know exactly when the Destiny egg pops up from the green check mark and I don't have to read it
3- They spawn every 2 hours roughly but rarely they have been seen within 5 minutes of eachother between the two hour breaks

A DVC mod also shared their florea hunting skills on the discord
Some advice for hunting Florea, I have 6 G1s and am trying to get 16 for a full linage.
1- don't constantly refresh, wait for the 3min cooldown to be up and start refreshing
2- you are allowed to use side accounts in their system so on my main account I have 0 encounters in the Forest except for Florea, so I know exactly when the Destiny egg pops up from the green check mark and I don't have to read it
3- They spawn every 2 hours roughly but rarely they have been seen within 5 minutes of eachother between the two hour breaks

A DVC mod also shared their florea hunting skills on the discord
Also I hunt usually between 5pm and 11pm EST but spend no more than 30 minutes total looking, it's also when the America server is most actively hunting so if you can't find one, you're probably extra unlikely during that time frame.
Also I hunt usually between 5pm and 11pm EST but spend no more than 30 minutes total looking, it's also when the America server is most actively hunting so if you can't find one, you're probably extra unlikely during that time frame.
I usually just trade for what I need, haha. Though that's not possible with some of the dragons, like the evria exclusives. I still need a seere and a blue thunder dragon from east yutakan but man.
I usually just trade for what I need, haha. Though that's not possible with some of the dragons, like the evria exclusives. I still need a seere and a blue thunder dragon from east yutakan but man.
5PhKCIf.png
Hey hey! Since the referrer event's ending, just want to share my account here, it's also called Painterish! I'm on the US server and I've been enjoying the game so far :D

(Totally not asking to get a free Abbadon egg lol)
Hey hey! Since the referrer event's ending, just want to share my account here, it's also called Painterish! I'm on the US server and I've been enjoying the game so far :D

(Totally not asking to get a free Abbadon egg lol)