Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mehendi accent [tundra/SD/WC F!]
1 2 3
I'm brand-new to this whole accent business, so I thought I'd start out with something simple. Hopefully I did this right... OTL

Currently just testing interest. I can do up versions for other breeds as well! Leave a comment if there's any particular breed you'd be interested in.
  • The accent is designed for dragons with light primaries.
  • Not very gembond or crackle-friendly, sorry!
  • I can do previews if you'd like :3

9bae1g.png

143i142.jpg

64pcpk.png
I'm brand-new to this whole accent business, so I thought I'd start out with something simple. Hopefully I did this right... OTL

Currently just testing interest. I can do up versions for other breeds as well! Leave a comment if there's any particular breed you'd be interested in.
  • The accent is designed for dragons with light primaries.
  • Not very gembond or crackle-friendly, sorry!
  • I can do previews if you'd like :3

9bae1g.png

143i142.jpg

64pcpk.png
@Tamasha very yes
@Tamasha very yes
@baltimore313 ilu ;www; *cling*
@baltimore313 ilu ;www; *cling*
I support it :U
I support it :U
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
SWAG
SWAG
ugh you guys *luffs upon*
ugh you guys *luffs upon*
bump~
bump~
I think it's gorgeous! I don't have Wildclaws, but if you do other breeds, I would love to know. :)
I think it's gorgeous! I don't have Wildclaws, but if you do other breeds, I would love to know. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar I can definitely do it up for other breeds as well! this was just a preliminary interest check to test the waters :D Any breeds and genders you'd be interested in, in particular?
@micahjaguar I can definitely do it up for other breeds as well! this was just a preliminary interest check to test the waters :D Any breeds and genders you'd be interested in, in particular?
@Tamasha *checks her lair* I have a lot of Tundras, Skydancers, and some Imperials and Coatls. So any of those! Though I bet this accent would look stunning on a snapper, and might I might even buy a snapper just to put it on. Lol. :)
@Tamasha *checks her lair* I have a lot of Tundras, Skydancers, and some Imperials and Coatls. So any of those! Though I bet this accent would look stunning on a snapper, and might I might even buy a snapper just to put it on. Lol. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 3