Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beta Buddies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like owr new vistas. :D It makes me think of a pirate/pirate map though.
I love Boolean to death!!! Out of all the familiars he is one of my favorites.
The skins are ok. I like the fey one more then the mirror. I thought they were suposto make owr dragons look like they were desolving into code though.....
:D
I like owr new vistas. :D It makes me think of a pirate/pirate map though.
I love Boolean to death!!! Out of all the familiars he is one of my favorites.
The skins are ok. I like the fey one more then the mirror. I thought they were suposto make owr dragons look like they were desolving into code though.....
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
[quote name="Lyra531" date="2013-06-12 17:59:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=16938#54361"]I thought they were suposto make owr dragons look like they were desolving into code though..... :D [/quote] Dumb-dumb Undel forgot that she can't erase into dragons, only cover them up.
I thought they were suposto make owr dragons look like they were desolving into code though.....

Dumb-dumb Undel forgot that she can't erase into dragons, only cover them up.
:D i was in Beta :D started a new clan for the simple fact thati couldn't remember the name of my original starter xD so i made the same coloured fae and said it was my originals twin sister hahaha! i love all the new fanciness and the new dragon breeds xD
:D i was in Beta :D started a new clan for the simple fact thati couldn't remember the name of my original starter xD so i made the same coloured fae and said it was my originals twin sister hahaha! i love all the new fanciness and the new dragon breeds xD
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
OH

GUYS

the skins should have been for a wildclaw

so they'd be

BETACLAWS

yeaaaaah

okay I'll leave now
OH

GUYS

the skins should have been for a wildclaw

so they'd be

BETACLAWS

yeaaaaah

okay I'll leave now
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Lol Rhea xD And HELLOW GUYZ! I might have not been the most memorable, but I sure did miss you guys! I keep searching through the betas to see who I recognize and adding them ;}
Lol Rhea xD And HELLOW GUYZ! I might have not been the most memorable, but I sure did miss you guys! I keep searching through the betas to see who I recognize and adding them ;}
leafahresize_by_lizziecat1279-d772bul.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7