Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Broadcast
What is it and how do you use it? Is it available to everyone?
What is it and how do you use it? Is it available to everyone?
ZxQ0F7C.gif
Yes, it's available to everyone.

Right now, you can see it on clan profiles and the online users list.
Yes, it's available to everyone.

Right now, you can see it on clan profiles and the online users list.
To change your broadcast message, visit your clan profile and click the grey text under your name. Your broadcast message will appear when folks hover over your forum portrait and on the user's online list.
To change your broadcast message, visit your clan profile and click the grey text under your name. Your broadcast message will appear when folks hover over your forum portrait and on the user's online list.
Okay- Thank you ^^
Okay- Thank you ^^
ZxQ0F7C.gif
Hello! Sorry for stirring this old topic, but is there a limit on broadcast message? Or some forbidden signs? I tried putting a simple sentence in, but when I click on accept, nothing happens.

EDIT: Seems like it was just some server problems (no wonder there are some, with so many people in the same time), it went through without problem after a while.
Hello! Sorry for stirring this old topic, but is there a limit on broadcast message? Or some forbidden signs? I tried putting a simple sentence in, but when I click on accept, nothing happens.

EDIT: Seems like it was just some server problems (no wonder there are some, with so many people in the same time), it went through without problem after a while.