Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW digital art! (USD/ITEMS/G/T)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yeah, that's cool; I'd have to break it into two separate pieces though. Like I'd do the soft shaded fullbody for one OC and a sketch for the other.

Or for one of them there could be a pose like this where you can still see part of the bike but it'd be a halfbody?
Yeah, that's cool; I'd have to break it into two separate pieces though. Like I'd do the soft shaded fullbody for one OC and a sketch for the other.

Or for one of them there could be a pose like this where you can still see part of the bike but it'd be a halfbody?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Sketch

Line art type - Sketchy

Style - Flight Rising

Character references - Any derg from my main or nursery lair tab without art already

Form of payment & payment amount - I have 50kt-90kt rn, I also have some old fest apparel. If this is too cheap, I totally understand and just tell me

Pose/expression - (optional): would depend on the derg

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - Is there any older apparel/familiars that interest you? What would your typical prices be because your art is amazing and if I could afford more than a sketch I'd be so happy
Commission type - Bust

Level of completion - Sketch

Line art type - Sketchy

Style - Flight Rising

Character references - Any derg from my main or nursery lair tab without art already

Form of payment & payment amount - I have 50kt-90kt rn, I also have some old fest apparel. If this is too cheap, I totally understand and just tell me

Pose/expression - (optional): would depend on the derg

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - Is there any older apparel/familiars that interest you? What would your typical prices be because your art is amazing and if I could afford more than a sketch I'd be so happy
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@onyxbat alrighty! And ohh I like that, but could you fill out the form? :)
@onyxbat alrighty! And ohh I like that, but could you fill out the form? :)
@ARandoPerson I will dm you to prevent flooding!
@ARandoPerson I will dm you to prevent flooding!
Sounds good to me. I'm not at home atm so ill fill it out when I get back. Its a pain to do it on mobile.
Sounds good to me. I'm not at home atm so ill fill it out when I get back. Its a pain to do it on mobile.
@onyxbat alrighty, understandable
@onyxbat alrighty, understandable
@randomghost I was wondering if you'd let me add on to my initial request and order another piece of art (since your post said max 3 pieces of art per slot)? I recently acquired a lightning egg as well as one of these [item= crystalhide treads] (around 150g LAH) and wanted to know if you would take them as payment?
@randomghost

I was wondering if you'd let me add on to my initial request and order another piece of art (since your post said max 3 pieces of art per slot)? I recently acquired a lightning egg as well as one of these Crystalhide Treads (around 150g LAH) and wanted to know if you would take them as payment?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Commission type - half body

Level of completion - soft shading

Line art type - something edgy and cool (maybe on the sketchy side?) Like this maybe?

Style - Anime

Character references - Larakriz

Form of payment & payment amount - Treasure 1.5 to 2mil

Pose/expression - (optional): A pose like this could work well for the halfbody! Expression.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - Idk if you are able to do something like this, but I've been getting playlist art lately. I figured that I could knock off two of my art wishlist items in one. If something like that is possible she has grim reaper related motifs (so like skulls, hourglasses, scythes, and gravestones). Her song would be Wednesday 13 - I Love Watching You Die
She (per a design update) has a piercing like this.
Her motorcycle looks like this. But in the colors green and black.

Commission type - fullbody

Level of completion - softshading

Line art type - whichever you think would make it look the most edgy/gothy

Style - Anime

Character references - Haimati

Form of payment & payment amount - Treasure 3mil

Pose/expression - (optional): For the pose I was thinking of something like this. Expression.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - I'd love to get her drawn on her motorcycle. It looks sort of like this. She'd also be wearing a studded biker jacket with her band's logo and her biker gang's logo on it (I'll draw that up when I get a chance.) If you're okay drawing someone smoking, that would cool!

Her motorcycle is blue and black. It looks like a combo of this and this this example.

This is not necessary but if you're up for it she'd be wearing her guitar case on her back too.

____

And one more thing that I forgot to ask; do you draw real people because I noticed that you do specific anime styles and I was kind of wanting to be drawn as an Avatar The Last Airbender character!
Commission type - half body

Level of completion - soft shading

Line art type - something edgy and cool (maybe on the sketchy side?) Like this maybe?

Style - Anime

Character references - Larakriz

Form of payment & payment amount - Treasure 1.5 to 2mil

Pose/expression - (optional): A pose like this could work well for the halfbody! Expression.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - Idk if you are able to do something like this, but I've been getting playlist art lately. I figured that I could knock off two of my art wishlist items in one. If something like that is possible she has grim reaper related motifs (so like skulls, hourglasses, scythes, and gravestones). Her song would be Wednesday 13 - I Love Watching You Die
She (per a design update) has a piercing like this.
Her motorcycle looks like this. But in the colors green and black.

Commission type - fullbody

Level of completion - softshading

Line art type - whichever you think would make it look the most edgy/gothy

Style - Anime

Character references - Haimati

Form of payment & payment amount - Treasure 3mil

Pose/expression - (optional): For the pose I was thinking of something like this. Expression.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - I'd love to get her drawn on her motorcycle. It looks sort of like this. She'd also be wearing a studded biker jacket with her band's logo and her biker gang's logo on it (I'll draw that up when I get a chance.) If you're okay drawing someone smoking, that would cool!

Her motorcycle is blue and black. It looks like a combo of this and this this example.

This is not necessary but if you're up for it she'd be wearing her guitar case on her back too.

____

And one more thing that I forgot to ask; do you draw real people because I noticed that you do specific anime styles and I was kind of wanting to be drawn as an Avatar The Last Airbender character!
Bump :))
Bump :))
QKz8U3k.png
@onybat oooh I love the playlist idea it’d be really interesting for me to try out, yes oMg I’d love to draw you as an atla character! Feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started as soon as I can
@onybat oooh I love the playlist idea it’d be really interesting for me to try out, yes oMg I’d love to draw you as an atla character! Feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started as soon as I can
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13