Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW digital art! (USD/ITEMS/G/T)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Bump :D
Bump :D
QKz8U3k.png
An estimate on all levels would be super helpful!
An estimate on all levels would be super helpful!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat I think maybe around 3kg for a fullbody fully completed with soft shading, half of that would be the flats 2kg of that price would be the flats amount and sketch would be like 1.3kg?? Something like that I’m just doing it based off of what previous customers priced my art at my calculations might be off a bit tho

That’s the usual price not the minimum tho, so if you want to discuss a lesser amount I’m open to haggle :D
@onyxbat I think maybe around 3kg for a fullbody fully completed with soft shading, half of that would be the flats 2kg of that price would be the flats amount and sketch would be like 1.3kg?? Something like that I’m just doing it based off of what previous customers priced my art at my calculations might be off a bit tho

That’s the usual price not the minimum tho, so if you want to discuss a lesser amount I’m open to haggle :D
@randomghost

Commission type - bust

Level of completion - coloured with cell shading ?? (Don’t really know the difference between cell and soft ;;)

Line art type - medium / thin

Style - semi realistic anime (whatever you used for the last sketch)

Character references - https://toyhou.se/21862173.nyyrikki

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - 500kt?

Pose/expression - (optional): your choice !

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - (optional) I’ll send payment after a sketch / proof of artwork is sent to me if that’s fine :)
@randomghost

Commission type - bust

Level of completion - coloured with cell shading ?? (Don’t really know the difference between cell and soft ;;)

Line art type - medium / thin

Style - semi realistic anime (whatever you used for the last sketch)

Character references - https://toyhou.se/21862173.nyyrikki

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - 500kt?

Pose/expression - (optional): your choice !

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - (optional) I’ll send payment after a sketch / proof of artwork is sent to me if that’s fine :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu found this example online, the first one would be soft and the second would be cell, my more in depth and extra lighting drawings would be the realistic one [img]https://i.imgur.com/uLyI3qT.jpg[/img] Yes I’ll add you to the slots as well!
@aakhu found this example online, the first one would be soft and the second would be cell, my more in depth and extra lighting drawings would be the realistic one
uLyI3qT.jpg

Yes I’ll add you to the slots as well!
@aakhu forgot to ask if you’d like the mask on or off?
@aakhu forgot to ask if you’d like the mask on or off?
@randomghost

I’ll let you surprise me! (On both shading and whether or not the mask should stay on or off :>)
@randomghost

I’ll let you surprise me! (On both shading and whether or not the mask should stay on or off :>)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aahku alright >:]]
@aahku alright >:]]
Okay that sounds good! If the slot is still available I'll take it and fill out the form.

And to clarify is that 3mil treasure for for both characters or is it 3mil per character for a total of 6mil?
Okay that sounds good! If the slot is still available I'll take it and fill out the form.

And to clarify is that 3mil treasure for for both characters or is it 3mil per character for a total of 6mil?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat it is! It’s per char, is that still ok?
@onyxbat it is! It’s per char, is that still ok?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13