Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 135
I know you must be very busy right now! But don't forget to add carnivore to the skin and accent templates! I'm very excited to work with it :o
I know you must be very busy right now! But don't forget to add carnivore to the skin and accent templates! I'm very excited to work with it :o
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][b]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74583142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745832/74583142_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

74583142_350.png
0zVuogN.png
I can't believe it's been 10 years already, I remember joining as a hatchling in 2015 when the site was still young, it's an honor to still be here with everyone and watch the site grow to what it is now, I hope to continue to still be here for another 10, 20 30 years or more to come <3

Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe it's been 10 years already, I remember joining as a hatchling in 2015 when the site was still young, it's an honor to still be here with everyone and watch the site grow to what it is now, I hope to continue to still be here for another 10, 20 30 years or more to come <3

Happy Anniversary!
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
Happy birthday Flight Rising, here is to all your works and achievements! <3
Happy birthday Flight Rising, here is to all your works and achievements! <3
Hola! Thanks for your effort! Happy Anniversary! [emoji=firework size=1] So cool that today is my birthday too! I consider it a great gift! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hola! Thanks for your effort! Happy Anniversary! So cool that today is my birthday too! I consider it a great gift!
bandicam-2022-03-02-21-43-19-439.jpg
OMG I NEED EVERYTHING!!!!!

CONGRATS FOR ALL THAT AWESOME WORK!!!!
OMG I NEED EVERYTHING!!!!!

CONGRATS FOR ALL THAT AWESOME WORK!!!!
5cj8.gif
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Happy anniversary, and congratulations for everyone involved in making this site happen for your hard work & dedication!

(now I must get back to enjoying all those achievmenent goodies!)
Happy anniversary, and congratulations for everyone involved in making this site happen for your hard work & dedication!

(now I must get back to enjoying all those achievmenent goodies!)
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
YIPPEE!!! HOLD ON- IS AVERY TRANSFEM? (The male wildclaw's horns are shorter) POG [emoji=wildclaw size=1]
YIPPEE!!!

HOLD ON- IS AVERY TRANSFEM? (The male wildclaw's horns are shorter)

POG
QFXpYkj.png
I am so excited!!!!!!! WHOOOO
I am so excited!!!!!!! WHOOOO
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 135