Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | octavious colossusbane
1 2 3 4
something about this familiar [item=octavious colossusbane] just tickles me. the name, the hair covering the eyes, the scars on the shoulder and the giant sword, the tooltip. it's so silly. but it warms my heart in ways i cant explain. like that would've been my cringe (in the most endearing and affectionate terms possible) oc in middle school! a drawing of my OC...
something about this familiar
Octavious Colossusbane
just tickles me. the name, the hair covering the eyes, the scars on the shoulder and the giant sword, the tooltip. it's so silly. but it warms my heart in ways i cant explain. like that would've been my cringe (in the most endearing and affectionate terms possible) oc in middle school! a drawing of my OC...
he/him
pings OK!
i absolutely love how its just an oc its so good
i absolutely love how its just an oc its so good
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm completely in love with him
I'm completely in love with him
cM8dUFr.png
I named mine EbonyDarkness (/reference)
I named mine EbonyDarkness (/reference)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
We should all come up with some lore for him!

My addition to the Octavious Colossusbane Lore is that he was abandoned as an egg and found and raised by a Serthis clan.
We should all come up with some lore for him!

My addition to the Octavious Colossusbane Lore is that he was abandoned as an egg and found and raised by a Serthis clan.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Octavious Colossusbane my beloved

Octavious got his surname from successfully defeating a Stone Borer in his youth, using the very same sword he holds right now.
Octavious Colossusbane my beloved

Octavious got his surname from successfully defeating a Stone Borer in his youth, using the very same sword he holds right now.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Octavious single-handedly fought off the Shade with one strike from his sword, and all the deities thought he was super cool and crowned him Hero of the World
Octavious single-handedly fought off the Shade with one strike from his sword, and all the deities thought he was super cool and crowned him Hero of the World
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
Everyone bullied him because of his shoulder scar, a curse brought upon him that gave him unimaginable power. When he gets mad he turns into an emperor dragon, but can shapeshift into any animal whenever he wants, he can also use any power in the world imagined and is already a level 25 coliseum fighter at the age of 16, His mum gave him his sword before she was killed by his tragic curse... He is Octavious Colossusbane. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3517169&skin=0&apparel=12271,12268,2334,17135,12930,13849&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Totally original character do not steallll)
Everyone bullied him because of his shoulder scar, a curse brought upon him that gave him unimaginable power. When he gets mad he turns into an emperor dragon, but can shapeshift into any animal whenever he wants, he can also use any power in the world imagined and is already a level 25 coliseum fighter at the age of 16, His mum gave him his sword before she was killed by his tragic curse...

He is Octavious Colossusbane.
scry?sdid=3517169&skin=0&apparel=12271,12268,2334,17135,12930,13849&xt=dressing.png
(Totally original character do not steallll)
"A drawing of my OC."

OC = Octavious Colossusbane.

Yep. It all checks out.
"A drawing of my OC."

OC = Octavious Colossusbane.

Yep. It all checks out.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Dragon 1: Who is Octavious Colossusbane?

Dragon 2: Some say Octavious Colossusbane is the first Level 25 dragon ever, born from fire

Dragon 3: I heard Octavious Colossusbane can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult

Dragon 4: I heard Octavious Colossusbane once defeated an 11-headed Emperor with a single blow

Dragon 5: But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape... WHAM!!! Just like that!
Dragon 1: Who is Octavious Colossusbane?

Dragon 2: Some say Octavious Colossusbane is the first Level 25 dragon ever, born from fire

Dragon 3: I heard Octavious Colossusbane can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult

Dragon 4: I heard Octavious Colossusbane once defeated an 11-headed Emperor with a single blow

Dragon 5: But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape... WHAM!!! Just like that!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3 4