Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Shadow and Bone:.
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 433 434
Velare for treasure, please. ^^

Edit:Thanks and happy anniversary! I'm not as excited about the new genes as everyone seems to be, perhaps I haven't scried enough. That abby hatchling looks cool though!
Velare for treasure, please. ^^

Edit:Thanks and happy anniversary! I'm not as excited about the new genes as everyone seems to be, perhaps I haven't scried enough. That abby hatchling looks cool though!
okay that scry for definitely haunted looks AWESOME, i'm so stoked to see the hatchlings of that next clutch! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
okay that scry for definitely haunted looks AWESOME, i'm so stoked to see the hatchlings of that next clutch!
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
Hi! I’m here to pick up my reservation for Ata for gems. Thank you for reserving him!
Hi! I’m here to pick up my reservation for Ata for gems. Thank you for reserving him!
I'd like to take in Pestilence for Gems!
I'm totally Not. Gonna give him Carnivore. I swear (Yes I am)
I'd like to take in Pestilence for Gems!
I'm totally Not. Gonna give him Carnivore. I swear (Yes I am)
could i please grab paimon for treasure..
could i please grab paimon for treasure..
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
@Alkali thank you!

@exoscience man...I'm actually really tempted to replace Pufferfish with Carnivore tbh LOL. If only Carnivore came out a couple days earlier Dx
@Alkali thank you!

@exoscience man...I'm actually really tempted to replace Pufferfish with Carnivore tbh LOL. If only Carnivore came out a couple days earlier Dx
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
you could keep both! Have one be Pufferfish and one be Carnivore. I don't think they're in the same rarity range but even if not it'd be a neat idea!
you could keep both! Have one be Pufferfish and one be Carnivore. I don't think they're in the same rarity range but even if not it'd be a neat idea!
@exoscience I'll think about it since I quite like Ghost on them too lol. But yeah I think Carnivore is a rarity level up from both.
@exoscience I'll think about it since I quite like Ghost on them too lol. But yeah I think Carnivore is a rarity level up from both.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Could I get Crow with treasure please?
Could I get Crow with treasure please?
[size=1]To @9th[/size] Can I get #86607568 for Treasure, please? Can I get the 10% off discount due to being in Plague? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86607568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866076/86607568_350.png[/img][/url]
To @9th
Can I get #86607568 for Treasure, please?
Can I get the 10% off discount due to being in Plague?
86607568_350.png
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
QUIpVFE.png
LCqISMP.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 433 434