Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 134 135
Happy Anniversary to everyone! This update's awesome! I love the new familiars, apparel, scenes, achievements. Everything really!

I'm so thankful for your hard work at making this fun game. I'm extremely excited for what is to come next.

May we continue to move forward towards the bright future, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary to everyone! This update's awesome! I love the new familiars, apparel, scenes, achievements. Everything really!

I'm so thankful for your hard work at making this fun game. I'm extremely excited for what is to come next.

May we continue to move forward towards the bright future, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hfp00Bl.png
VITvCqN.png
cdqdRxL.png
DxCICZ1.png

Jp7QW8F.png
[center]Have a great 10th anniversary, everyone!! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Have a great 10th anniversary, everyone!!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables

Hfp00Bl.png
VITvCqN.png
cdqdRxL.png
DxCICZ1.png

Jp7QW8F.png
happy anniversary!
happy anniversary!
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[emoji=firework size=1]Happy anniversary![emoji=firework size=1] Here's to the next 10 years :D I love everything in this update! It all looks great! I'm torn between claiming All The Achievements right now, and waiting untill there are Not over 5000 people doing that same thing :P Seriously though. Congrats on this very big milestone and enjoy the celebrations [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy anniversary!
Here's to the next 10 years :D

I love everything in this update! It all looks great! I'm torn between claiming All The Achievements right now, and waiting untill there are Not over 5000 people doing that same thing :P
Seriously though. Congrats on this very big milestone and enjoy the celebrations
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
YES! I knew it! years ago i was like where did the achivements go and people didnt know what i was talking about, but now they are back!!
and i have 240 already done XD

And also kudos to the all the new stuff just added to the new exhange shop. love the new apperal, familiars and scenes <3
YES! I knew it! years ago i was like where did the achivements go and people didnt know what i was talking about, but now they are back!!
and i have 240 already done XD

And also kudos to the all the new stuff just added to the new exhange shop. love the new apperal, familiars and scenes <3
Breedable Adoptables Link!
I loved achievements back in 2013-2014 and missed them for years, I'm so glad that they are back with whole of their glory and much better design [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Big thanks for all of the team and players and happy 10th for you all! [emoji=firework size=1]
I loved achievements back in 2013-2014 and missed them for years, I'm so glad that they are back with whole of their glory and much better design Big thanks for all of the team and players and happy 10th for you all!
dizz-s-finest234.png
too lazy to create professional hatchery and graphics
Wow this is a lot of awesome packed in to one day. I am so happy to be here celebrating with everyone. I know I personally need a billion copies of Firebreather and Carnivore. And chickens!! And those scenes! I love love love it!
Wow this is a lot of awesome packed in to one day. I am so happy to be here celebrating with everyone. I know I personally need a billion copies of Firebreather and Carnivore. And chickens!! And those scenes! I love love love it!
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
I love you. Yes, you.
I love you. Yes, you.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Happy 10th anniversary to FlightRising!
Happy 10th anniversary to FlightRising!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 134 135