Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48
the entire server is frozen. for like, a day. or the Icewarden gets sunglasses. its a toss-up tbh
the entire server is frozen. for like, a day. or the Icewarden gets sunglasses. its a toss-up tbh
Wishlist!

Updating sig…
A bunch of silver familiars and vistas :D
A bunch of silver familiars and vistas :D
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
uhh im not sure. probably just spikey apparel or genes
uhh im not sure. probably just spikey apparel or genes
< < NOTES OF SPIKE > >

xxx
- Unable to access fr consistently
- Lore Lair
- Lair Purge Active
- Commissions closed
- Studying beastclans
- View profile for more info
A new enemy has been spotted in the bamboo falls! Phauxes are nearly fox like, but something about them feels.. off...
A new enemy has been spotted in the bamboo falls! Phauxes are nearly fox like, but something about them feels.. off...
Blossom and branches for modern dragons
Blossom and branches for modern dragons

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
Mulberry Scroll. It randomly changes one of a dragon's colors to mulberry. You don't get to choose which. It only changes to Mulberry.
Mulberry Scroll. It randomly changes one of a dragon's colors to mulberry. You don't get to choose which. It only changes to Mulberry.
QYzhmAi.png
I feel like a Cosmic Coyote would be a cool Starfall familiar/skin, but I can't imagine what it'd be for a whole update. New Baldwin familiar like the Cosmic Gecko? New Arcane coli enemies? New dragon breed that's just a stardog? (we have moths and eels already and they're great, I wouldn't complain about a coyote dragon)
I feel like a Cosmic Coyote would be a cool Starfall familiar/skin, but I can't imagine what it'd be for a whole update. New Baldwin familiar like the Cosmic Gecko? New Arcane coli enemies? New dragon breed that's just a stardog? (we have moths and eels already and they're great, I wouldn't complain about a coyote dragon)
The Great Game
Oh no.
Oh no.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
A new breed of modern dragons is released. What breed, you ask? Horses. It's literally just horses (and I become a monolair for horses teehee)
A new breed of modern dragons is released. What breed, you ask? Horses. It's literally just horses (and I become a monolair for horses teehee)
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
musician phoebe bridgers has been added to flight rising
musician phoebe bridgers has been added to flight rising
65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gif

she/they Gr15mqs.png
----fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png----