Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67
1. username (pls do not link your profile): SilentWanderer
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): Scatterscroll
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals? ohh I think face paint/tattoos would be good! Glowing patterns of the flight colour. So green swirling patterns for wind, jagged blue for lightning etc
1. username (pls do not link your profile): SilentWanderer
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): Scatterscroll
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals? ohh I think face paint/tattoos would be good! Glowing patterns of the flight colour. So green swirling patterns for wind, jagged blue for lightning etc
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile): woopdomoop
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): pale kelpie mane and black aviator coat!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?
I think apparel which falls under the extras category can really help to round out outfits sometimes so I'm hoping for more of that kind of stuff; the flight auras for this year were great but maybe something with a bit more coverage?
1. username (pls do not link your profile): woopdomoop
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): pale kelpie mane and black aviator coat!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?
I think apparel which falls under the extras category can really help to round out outfits sometimes so I'm hoping for more of that kind of stuff; the flight auras for this year were great but maybe something with a bit more coverage?
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile): NightmareEclipse
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): Katana & Rose Colored Shades
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: I am hoping for apparel that looks really cool that could match up with some of my dragons lore. As for familiars, I am not really sure but I think some more animal based ones would be cool!
1. username (pls do not link your profile): NightmareEclipse
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): Katana & Rose Colored Shades
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: I am hoping for apparel that looks really cool that could match up with some of my dragons lore. As for familiars, I am not really sure but I think some more animal based ones would be cool!
1. username: Shigster1
2. item you'd like: going off of AH...
- will o' the wisp [the blue one]
- dark incense
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals? I am unsure, I don't really know what there's going to be lol.
1. username: Shigster1
2. item you'd like: going off of AH...
- will o' the wisp [the blue one]
- dark incense
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals? I am unsure, I don't really know what there's going to be lol.
dFnwkLI.png tn0RSo5.png 5hF3FGk.png
ePOliyb.png MUYNhfy.png loimysO.png
NJY6F8t.png R9IRDDk.png
o4KdtaP.png
N16btBO.png zl1ZGZ2.png fkWjutW.png
qhK4FYS.png k7mTvIf.png
1. username: s3r3n3y4ng
2. item you'd like: a scatterscroll!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: flight-themed weapons! we have plenty of swords and bow/arrows, why not a staff, spear, wand, bolas, or nunchucks?
1. username: s3r3n3y4ng
2. item you'd like: a scatterscroll!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: flight-themed weapons! we have plenty of swords and bow/arrows, why not a staff, spear, wand, bolas, or nunchucks?
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile): flamingoz
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): just the beagle!
I’m super new so I’m not 100% sure what festivals bring but I would love more nature, bone or crystal themed apparel possibly! I would die for a flamingo themed familiar as well, or more lion ones:)
1. username (pls do not link your profile): flamingoz
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): just the beagle!
I’m super new so I’m not 100% sure what festivals bring but I would love more nature, bone or crystal themed apparel possibly! I would die for a flamingo themed familiar as well, or more lion ones:)
sghaBXb.png
[b]1. username (pls do not link your profile):[/b] overtherebear [b]2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll):[/b] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item= harvest guise] [b]3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?[/b] I'd love some more non-clothing apparel, maybe something related to jobs that dragons do in the different flights.
1. username (pls do not link your profile): overtherebear
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll):
Time-turner's Sandglass Harvest Guise
I'd love some more non-clothing apparel, maybe something related to jobs that dragons do in the different flights.
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
1. username (pls do not link your profile): [b]CyberGrassy[/b] 2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll): [item=Regenerating Reedjumper] 3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: [b]Robot familiars! I just really like the idea of robots themed around each flight and I think there is a lot of room for diversity and creativity there. [/b]
1. username (pls do not link your profile): CyberGrassy
2. item you'd like (familiar, apparel (1-2 pieces), or scatterscroll):
Regenerating Reedjumper
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: Robot familiars! I just really like the idea of robots themed around each flight and I think there is a lot of room for diversity and creativity there.
1. [b]username:[/b] obcordata 2. [b]item you'd like:[/b] [item=mainecoon][item=Time-turner's sandglass] 3. [b]what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?[/b] I would love to see more extra apparel again! I can’t take not filling up empty spaces with flowerfalls thanks to my friend’s influence. Spells/magic would be neat!
1. username: obcordata
2. item you'd like:
Mainecoon Time-turner's Sandglass
I would love to see more extra apparel again! I can’t take not filling up empty spaces with flowerfalls thanks to my friend’s influence. Spells/magic would be neat!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
1. username: tuntunqueen
2. item you'd like: scatterscroll!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: I'd love new silks or scarves, also items like more animals would be neat!
1. username: tuntunqueen
2. item you'd like: scatterscroll!
3. what kind of familiar or apparel are you hoping for going into the new year of festivals?: I'd love new silks or scarves, also items like more animals would be neat!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67