Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 443 444
“No, it’s not your fault, Jovial.” Fable said, not knowing what else to say. She remembered how jolly things were before, when everyone had just settled down in this new clan, meeting new faces and exchanging gifts and conversations. It was just a few days ago when they just met.

Guilt consumed her, knowing very well how she could have prevented this — she had been so close to Feroe. Jovial would not have to become like this.

“I-I-” Fable looked out the door, and in the distance Arlund had begun knocking on Champ’s door. But the door remained closed. Things were not good. Fable tried her best to remain optimistic, but with the past night’s events everyone was so stricken it was hard to maintain any sort of morale.

“There must be some other way, right? Please tell me there is.” Fable said as she took the key. No way Jovial was to be locked away like a wild animal, forced to live in isolation. Would Champ have wanted this? She wished she could buy some more time, maybe to ask Champ about what to do. She had no idea how this shade-disease worked, though she hoped with the additional energy provided by Arlund, he would be able to fight its influence for the time being.

Fable gulped when Jovial mentioned about dying. “No,” she said, fighting the lump in her throat so she could speak coherently. “You will not die. You mustn’t… You have the strength, Jovial. Please hang in there.”

Fable took a few steps back after Jovial took some more water to drink. He’d almost choked on the water.

She must make a decision now. “Just for tonight.” Fable finally said, solemnly, “At least, if the killer is still out there, they can’t get to you. You’ll be safe here.”

“I’ll relay the news to Champ, I’ll tell him everything.” Fable gently closed the door. “I’ll get back to you in the morning. I promise.”

And with a click the door was locked. She clutched the key tightly, and by then her eyes were a well of tears.

“No, it’s not your fault, Jovial.” Fable said, not knowing what else to say. She remembered how jolly things were before, when everyone had just settled down in this new clan, meeting new faces and exchanging gifts and conversations. It was just a few days ago when they just met.

Guilt consumed her, knowing very well how she could have prevented this — she had been so close to Feroe. Jovial would not have to become like this.

“I-I-” Fable looked out the door, and in the distance Arlund had begun knocking on Champ’s door. But the door remained closed. Things were not good. Fable tried her best to remain optimistic, but with the past night’s events everyone was so stricken it was hard to maintain any sort of morale.

“There must be some other way, right? Please tell me there is.” Fable said as she took the key. No way Jovial was to be locked away like a wild animal, forced to live in isolation. Would Champ have wanted this? She wished she could buy some more time, maybe to ask Champ about what to do. She had no idea how this shade-disease worked, though she hoped with the additional energy provided by Arlund, he would be able to fight its influence for the time being.

Fable gulped when Jovial mentioned about dying. “No,” she said, fighting the lump in her throat so she could speak coherently. “You will not die. You mustn’t… You have the strength, Jovial. Please hang in there.”

Fable took a few steps back after Jovial took some more water to drink. He’d almost choked on the water.

She must make a decision now. “Just for tonight.” Fable finally said, solemnly, “At least, if the killer is still out there, they can’t get to you. You’ll be safe here.”

“I’ll relay the news to Champ, I’ll tell him everything.” Fable gently closed the door. “I’ll get back to you in the morning. I promise.”

And with a click the door was locked. She clutched the key tightly, and by then her eyes were a well of tears.

Requiem continued running desperately after Suri, as if he had any hope of ever catching up.

Requiem votes for Callisto
(Sorry, too busy for something long rn)
Requiem continued running desperately after Suri, as if he had any hope of ever catching up.

Requiem votes for Callisto
(Sorry, too busy for something long rn)
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Magmish

(I’m so sorry lol, I didn’t get a ping :,) been busy)

Callisto, who was busy fixing something he dropped a few moments earlier, heard someone knock on his door. Someone seemed to want to talk to him, and he responded when they asked. ‘Of course. Come in!’ The prince walked towards the entrance, opening the door, to see Apres. ‘I didn’t.’ He responded, ‘Why would you think that?’

Maybe it was because he has been absent lately. He found it difficult to make friends here. It was easier for him at home. Callisto didn’t understand why he was apparently being suspected. It wasn’t his fault that nobody noticed he even existed, until now.

Perhaps it was a mistake to come here. He missed his brother.

Callisto votes for Andromeda.
@Magmish

(I’m so sorry lol, I didn’t get a ping :,) been busy)

Callisto, who was busy fixing something he dropped a few moments earlier, heard someone knock on his door. Someone seemed to want to talk to him, and he responded when they asked. ‘Of course. Come in!’ The prince walked towards the entrance, opening the door, to see Apres. ‘I didn’t.’ He responded, ‘Why would you think that?’

Maybe it was because he has been absent lately. He found it difficult to make friends here. It was easier for him at home. Callisto didn’t understand why he was apparently being suspected. It wasn’t his fault that nobody noticed he even existed, until now.

Perhaps it was a mistake to come here. He missed his brother.

Callisto votes for Andromeda.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Suri, skidding and sliding over fallen piles of leaves and scattered branches, wheezed for breath as he raced back towards the main clan. He had a terrible feeling that another dragon had been killed, but he hoped- dearly- that it was just his paranoia acting up, and not a deadly premonition. Glancing back over his shoulder, his eyes widened as he saw Requiem still chasing after him. The skydancer called out something, but it was lost to the wind rushing in Suri's ears, and he shouted over his shoulder: "Just- sorry, just, I need to see! We can meet up later- but-" he took in another wheezing breath, and then it hit him.

The smell of death.

So I was not wrong, after all.

A sudden rush of tears blurred his vision as he skidded into the clearing, whipping his head to clear the irksome liquid from his eyes. Drops fell like falling diamonds, sparkling in the sunlight, before splashing onto the dry soil and melting into the earth. He swallowed the lump in his throat forcefully and scanned, but saw no dragons. But still, something lingered, a mix of a fresh corpse and... was that.. fire ants? He recognized the smell of flesh ravaged by fire ant bites from the time he had accidentally fallen onto a fire ant nest as a hatchling. He was terribly afraid of any creepy-crawlies now, and a shiver - along with a wave of revulsion- ran through him as it dawned on him: had the dragon been killed by the fire ants? He couldn't know for sure, but he needed to find out. He had wasted a precious day being.. (well, dead) and wanted to put a stop to this madness before anyone else was hurt.

Still not seeing anyone and completely forgetting the fact that every dragon besides Requiem thought he was lying cold and stiff next to the body of Soliloquy, he yelled out, his voice tinged with desperation, fear, and exhaustion: "IS ANYBODY HERE? WHAT HAPPENED? HELLO?"

(Suri votes for Callisto)
Suri, skidding and sliding over fallen piles of leaves and scattered branches, wheezed for breath as he raced back towards the main clan. He had a terrible feeling that another dragon had been killed, but he hoped- dearly- that it was just his paranoia acting up, and not a deadly premonition. Glancing back over his shoulder, his eyes widened as he saw Requiem still chasing after him. The skydancer called out something, but it was lost to the wind rushing in Suri's ears, and he shouted over his shoulder: "Just- sorry, just, I need to see! We can meet up later- but-" he took in another wheezing breath, and then it hit him.

The smell of death.

So I was not wrong, after all.

A sudden rush of tears blurred his vision as he skidded into the clearing, whipping his head to clear the irksome liquid from his eyes. Drops fell like falling diamonds, sparkling in the sunlight, before splashing onto the dry soil and melting into the earth. He swallowed the lump in his throat forcefully and scanned, but saw no dragons. But still, something lingered, a mix of a fresh corpse and... was that.. fire ants? He recognized the smell of flesh ravaged by fire ant bites from the time he had accidentally fallen onto a fire ant nest as a hatchling. He was terribly afraid of any creepy-crawlies now, and a shiver - along with a wave of revulsion- ran through him as it dawned on him: had the dragon been killed by the fire ants? He couldn't know for sure, but he needed to find out. He had wasted a precious day being.. (well, dead) and wanted to put a stop to this madness before anyone else was hurt.

Still not seeing anyone and completely forgetting the fact that every dragon besides Requiem thought he was lying cold and stiff next to the body of Soliloquy, he yelled out, his voice tinged with desperation, fear, and exhaustion: "IS ANYBODY HERE? WHAT HAPPENED? HELLO?"

(Suri votes for Callisto)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Riviel was quiet the last few days. It was mostly out of shock and pure terror. One murder was enough, but now people were being picked off seemingly every night? It was too much for him. He realized he needed to step up, or he’d be doomed. There was something about Champ, something sinister was behind those eyes. It was a gut feeling.

Riviel votes for Champ.
Riviel was quiet the last few days. It was mostly out of shock and pure terror. One murder was enough, but now people were being picked off seemingly every night? It was too much for him. He realized he needed to step up, or he’d be doomed. There was something about Champ, something sinister was behind those eyes. It was a gut feeling.

Riviel votes for Champ.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/332#post_54253059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837240/83723945.png[/img][/url] [b]Apres - he/him[/b] Interacting with Callisto @thorr - no need to rp back![/center] "If you're telling the truth, I fear the clan will make a terrible mistake." Apres sighs. He had been on the defence. A wind spell at the ready, to fly away should Callisto attack him. Yet the prince has been very polite, and now looking at him, he gives off an air of loneliness. One that Apres carries as well. Apres isn't the smartest dragon, but Callisto doesn't seem like a murderer. These killings have been quite brutal, done by someone most foul. Maybe Apres is just a fool, but he's tired of suspecting others. He wants to trust someone. "I believe you. Unfortunately another dragon has lost their life, and the clan intends to exile someone again. Ah," Apres bows his head, now embarrassed by his rude greeting. "I apologize for my behaviour earlier your, uh, highness." He never met a prince before! "I hope we can be friends. I do wish we met under better circumstances. These are such dark times. I think it's best if we stick together. It's not good to be alone in these situations." Apres wishes the clan could band together, that's what his old clan would have done if something like this had happened. Not that something like this would have ever happened back home, everything was so peaceful. [center][i]Perhaps it was a mistake to come here.[/i][/center] "Do you mind if I stay here for a bit? We can chat?" Apres should leave and head to the crime scen, do his best to contribute, but it's been a while since he hang out with a dragon and just talked. He had spent these last few days keeping his distance, wary of everyone, and it was draining. "So. What's your story? What brought you here?" He couldn't help but smile as he chats with Callisto. He missed these pleasant conversations. Though there is much suffering and evil in the world, things always seem to get worse before they get better. Apres votes for [b]Andromeda.[/b]
83723945.png
Apres - he/him
Interacting with Callisto
@thorr - no need to rp back!

"If you're telling the truth, I fear the clan will make a terrible mistake." Apres sighs.

He had been on the defence. A wind spell at the ready, to fly away should Callisto attack him. Yet the prince has been very polite, and now looking at him, he gives off an air of loneliness. One that Apres carries as well. Apres isn't the smartest dragon, but Callisto doesn't seem like a murderer. These killings have been quite brutal, done by someone most foul.

Maybe Apres is just a fool, but he's tired of suspecting others. He wants to trust someone.

"I believe you. Unfortunately another dragon has lost their life, and the clan intends to exile someone again. Ah," Apres bows his head, now embarrassed by his rude greeting. "I apologize for my behaviour earlier your, uh, highness." He never met a prince before!

"I hope we can be friends. I do wish we met under better circumstances. These are such dark times. I think it's best if we stick together. It's not good to be alone in these situations." Apres wishes the clan could band together, that's what his old clan would have done if something like this had happened.

Not that something like this would have ever happened back home, everything was so peaceful.
Perhaps it was a mistake to come here.
"Do you mind if I stay here for a bit? We can chat?" Apres should leave and head to the crime scen, do his best to contribute, but it's been a while since he hang out with a dragon and just talked. He had spent these last few days keeping his distance, wary of everyone, and it was draining.

"So. What's your story? What brought you here?" He couldn't help but smile as he chats with Callisto. He missed these pleasant conversations. Though there is much suffering and evil in the world, things always seem to get worse before they get better.

Apres votes for Andromeda.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Voting is now closed! [emoji=scroll size=1] Please stand by for the exile!
Voting is now closed! Please stand by for the exile!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] It was a chaotic and bittersweet day, with the help of Requiem eventually everyone learnt of the revival of Susurri but it was tainted with the discovery of Feroe’s death. The death hurt everyone’s hearts, particularly Fable and Jovial as they struggled with the news, only to be saved by Arlund’s quick thinking. To protect the clan from the cursed shade magic, Jovial requested to be locked up in his den, Fable agreed, if only because it means Jovial would be safer from the killer for another night. With Champ refusing to leave his nest and Jovial sick in his den, Fable and Arlund decided to go around and collect the votes, they had two more votes to collect, Apres’ and Callisto’s. Although they looked at each other with knowing faces, Callisto would be exiled, no matter what the other two votes were due on the overwhelming majority voting for Callisto. As Fable and Arlund approached Callisto’s den, they were surprised to see Apres and Callisto hanging out and chatting as if nothing was wrong. Arlund makes an awkward cough and looks at Callisto, “unfortunately it is decided that you will be leaving the clan Callisto” Callisto doesn’t look so surprised at this news, but Apres buts in. “HEY! There is no way that Callisto has done these things you suspect him of.” The wind seems to pick up in the area as a few specks of dust fly around. Callisto sighs “It’s okay Apres, it was a mistake coming here, I don’t understand why I’m being suspected here but it’s not my fault.” He gets up to gather his things “you know, you are welcome to come with me Apres?”. After a brief pause, Apres thinks as he looks at the two dragons holding the votes, two dragon dressed in gold, and Fable just standing there, Apres unable to see her eyes under the veil, he doesn’t trust anyone in this clan. “That sounds good Callisto, I’m coming with you!” Both dragons left together, what new adventures or exploration await for them? [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]A sad day for all[/b] [u]Callisto and Apres were the Inseparables.[/u] [emoji=comment]The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me or @IsleTheDracon with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer). [emoji=subscription update]@SunClassic @mcpearlie @Grow @Magmish @Thorr @GayScreeching @undertones @KungFuCutBug @boatbud @Ozeatetsor @natsinabucket @Relics @Scorisyn @SunSprite [quote=Current Allegiances] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [b]Leader:[/b] Champ | He/Him | Monster | GayScreeching | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53906932] Link [/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1] [b]Second-in-Command:[/b] Jovial | He/Him | Coatl | BoatBud | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/718#post_53914643] Link [/url] [s][emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]Twin Pearled[/b] Aquaris | he/him | Pearlcatcher | Scorisyn | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883227] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]Historian[/b] Fable | She/her | Pearlcatcher | Grow | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883378] Link [/url] [emoji=palette size=1] [b]Eccentric Artist[/b] Arlund | he/him | Guardian | Ozeatetsor | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53882987] Link [/url] [emoji=planet size=1] [b]Celestial Nanny[/b] Andromeda | she/her | Skydancer | KungFuCutBug | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883454] Link [/url] [s][emoji=dog 2 size=1] [b]Familiar Walker[/b] Weblyn | she/her | Nocturne | Sunclassic | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53884462] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]Mischievous Scribe[/b] Susurri | he/him | Spiral | Dragonglimmer | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53885080] Link [/url] [emoji=gust size=1] [b]Tenant[/b] Requiem | he/they | Skydancer | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53885419] Link [/url] [s][emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1] [b]Blacksmith[/b] Feroe | she/her | Guardian | natsinabucket | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53887151] Link [/url][/s] [s][emoji=red star size=1] [b]Second Prince[/b] Callisto | he/him | Coatl | thorr | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53891294] Link [/url][/s] [s][emoji=book size=1] [b]Unassuming Drifter[/b] Soliloquy | they/he/it | Nocturne | SunSprite | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/730#post_53892068] Link [/url][/s] [s][emoji=wind rune size=1] [b]Windsurfer[/b] Apres | he/him | Nocturne | Magmish | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53892199] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=clownfish size=1] [b]Fisherman[/b] Riviel | he/him | Aether | mcpearlie | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53894437] Link [/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Champ, Fable ? x ? -> Jovial, [s]Feroe[/s] [s]Soliloquy x Aquaris[/s] -> ??? [/quote]
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was a chaotic and bittersweet day, with the help of Requiem eventually everyone learnt of the revival of Susurri but it was tainted with the discovery of Feroe’s death. The death hurt everyone’s hearts, particularly Fable and Jovial as they struggled with the news, only to be saved by Arlund’s quick thinking. To protect the clan from the cursed shade magic, Jovial requested to be locked up in his den, Fable agreed, if only because it means Jovial would be safer from the killer for another night.

With Champ refusing to leave his nest and Jovial sick in his den, Fable and Arlund decided to go around and collect the votes, they had two more votes to collect, Apres’ and Callisto’s. Although they looked at each other with knowing faces, Callisto would be exiled, no matter what the other two votes were due on the overwhelming majority voting for Callisto. As Fable and Arlund approached Callisto’s den, they were surprised to see Apres and Callisto hanging out and chatting as if nothing was wrong.

Arlund makes an awkward cough and looks at Callisto, “unfortunately it is decided that you will be leaving the clan Callisto” Callisto doesn’t look so surprised at this news, but Apres buts in. “HEY! There is no way that Callisto has done these things you suspect him of.” The wind seems to pick up in the area as a few specks of dust fly around. Callisto sighs “It’s okay Apres, it was a mistake coming here, I don’t understand why I’m being suspected here but it’s not my fault.” He gets up to gather his things “you know, you are welcome to come with me Apres?”. After a brief pause, Apres thinks as he looks at the two dragons holding the votes, two dragon dressed in gold, and Fable just standing there, Apres unable to see her eyes under the veil, he doesn’t trust anyone in this clan. “That sounds good Callisto, I’m coming with you!”

Both dragons left together, what new adventures or exploration await for them?

A sad day for all
Callisto and Apres were the Inseparables.

The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me or @IsleTheDracon with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer).

@SunClassic @mcpearlie @Grow @Magmish @Thorr @GayScreeching @undertones @KungFuCutBug @boatbud @Ozeatetsor @natsinabucket @Relics @Scorisyn @SunSprite
Current Allegiances wrote:
Leader:
Champ | He/Him | Monster | GayScreeching | Link

Second-in-Command:
Jovial | He/Him | Coatl | BoatBud | Link

Twin Pearled
Aquaris | he/him | Pearlcatcher | Scorisyn | Link

Historian
Fable | She/her | Pearlcatcher | Grow | Link

Eccentric Artist
Arlund | he/him | Guardian | Ozeatetsor | Link

Celestial Nanny
Andromeda | she/her | Skydancer | KungFuCutBug | Link

Familiar Walker
Weblyn | she/her | Nocturne | Sunclassic | Link

Mischievous Scribe
Susurri | he/him | Spiral | Dragonglimmer | Link

Tenant
Requiem | he/they | Skydancer | Relics | Link

Blacksmith
Feroe | she/her | Guardian | natsinabucket | Link

Second Prince
Callisto | he/him | Coatl | thorr | Link

Unassuming Drifter
Soliloquy | they/he/it | Nocturne | SunSprite | Link

Windsurfer
Apres | he/him | Nocturne | Magmish | Link

Fisherman
Riviel | he/him | Aether | mcpearlie | Link

Relations:

? x ?
-> Champ, Fable

? x ?
-> Jovial, Feroe

Soliloquy x Aquaris
-> ???
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] Requiem sighed, rubbing at their eyes as they fought off sleep. Their bones were aching from the mold, and they wanted nothing more than to head back to their den to sleep, but they couldn’t. They couldn’t risk something happening to Susurri, not after witnessing the poor Spiral coming back from the dead. They just wouldn’t be able to live with themself if they didn’t at least try. Requiem resisted the urge to heave a deep sigh, afraid someone might be close enough to hear them. It wasn’t a terribly far-fetched idea, all things considered, there… weren’t that many members left in the clan. Once fourteen, now eight. Hopefully after tonight, the number wouldn’t continue to fall. They startled as they heard something break into a sprint behind him, and he scrambled to turn around and defend himself as terror shot through him at the realization the killer was after [i]him.[/i] But the mold flared in pain, protesting their movement, and he only caught a glimpse of their attacker before something white was being thrown into his eyes and he could only scream in [i]agony.[/i] It stung and it [i]burned[/i] and their eyes were watering ow ow [i]OW make it STOP-[/i] Requiem’s scream of pain was abruptly cut off by a knife slicing through their throat, and their body went abruptly limp and crumpled to the ground with a quiet thud. Requiem’s killer stared down at the poor Skydancer’s body for a moment, their talons trembling as they stood over his body. A rustle of leaves off in the distance had the killer turn and flee the scene before whoever it was could discover them, leaving behind the silent and still body of Requiem. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Come morning, the clan would find Requiem’s body lying quiet and still outside of Susurri’s den, his eyes covered in salt that had blinded him from pain with his throat slit. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]Well… that was rude.[/b] [u]Requiem was a Guard.[/u] [ tl;dr: The Killer rushed Requiem when he was guarding Susurri, throwing salt into his eyes to agitate the mold and blind him so they could slit his throat. ] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update]@SunClassic @mcpearlie @Grow @Magmish @Thorr @GayScreeching @undertones @KungFuCutBug @boatbud @Ozeatetsor @natsinabucket @Relics @Scorisyn @SunSprite [quote=Current Allegiances] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [b]Leader:[/b] Champ | He/Him | Monster | GayScreeching | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53906932] Link [/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1] [b]Second-in-Command:[/b] Jovial | He/Him | Coatl | BoatBud | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/718#post_53914643] Link [/url] [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]Twin Pearled[/b] [s]Aquaris | he/him | Pearlcatcher | Scorisyn | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883227] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]Historian[/b] Fable | She/her | Pearlcatcher | Grow | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883378] Link [/url] [emoji=palette size=1] [b]Eccentric Artist[/b] Arlund | he/him | Guardian | Ozeatetsor | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53882987] Link [/url] [emoji=planet size=1] [b]Celestial Nanny[/b] Andromeda | she/her | Skydancer | KungFuCutBug | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53883454] Link [/url] [emoji=dog 2 size=1] [b]Familiar Walker[/b] [s]Weblyn | she/her | Nocturne | Sunclassic | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/715#post_53884462] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]Mischievous Scribe[/b] Susurri | he/him | Spiral | undertones | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53885080] Link [/url] [emoji=gust size=1] [b]Tenant[/b] [s]Requiem | he/they | Skydancer | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53885419] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=blacksmith anvil size=1] [b]Blacksmith[/b] [s]Feroe | she/her | Guardian | natsinabucket | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53887151] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=red star size=1] [b]Second Prince[/b] [s]Callisto | he/him | Coatl | thorr | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/716#post_53891294] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=book size=1] [b]Unassuming Drifter[/b] [s]Soliloquy | they/he/it | Nocturne | SunSprite | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/730#post_53892068] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [b]Windsurfer[/b] [s]Apres | he/him | Nocturne | Magmish | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53892199] Link [/url][/s] [emoji=clownfish size=1] [b]Fisherman[/b] Riviel | he/him | Aether | mcpearlie | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/717#post_53894437] Link [/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Champ, Fable ? x ? -> Jovial, [s]Feroe[/s] [s]Soliloquy[/s] x [s]Aquaris[/s] -> ??? [/quote]
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Requiem sighed, rubbing at their eyes as they fought off sleep. Their bones were aching from the mold, and they wanted nothing more than to head back to their den to sleep, but they couldn’t. They couldn’t risk something happening to Susurri, not after witnessing the poor Spiral coming back from the dead. They just wouldn’t be able to live with themself if they didn’t at least try.

Requiem resisted the urge to heave a deep sigh, afraid someone might be close enough to hear them. It wasn’t a terribly far-fetched idea, all things considered, there… weren’t that many members left in the clan. Once fourteen, now eight. Hopefully after tonight, the number wouldn’t continue to fall.

They startled as they heard something break into a sprint behind him, and he scrambled to turn around and defend himself as terror shot through him at the realization the killer was after him. But the mold flared in pain, protesting their movement, and he only caught a glimpse of their attacker before something white was being thrown into his eyes and he could only scream in agony. It stung and it burned and their eyes were watering ow ow OW make it STOP-

Requiem’s scream of pain was abruptly cut off by a knife slicing through their throat, and their body went abruptly limp and crumpled to the ground with a quiet thud. Requiem’s killer stared down at the poor Skydancer’s body for a moment, their talons trembling as they stood over his body.

A rustle of leaves off in the distance had the killer turn and flee the scene before whoever it was could discover them, leaving behind the silent and still body of Requiem.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Come morning, the clan would find Requiem’s body lying quiet and still outside of Susurri’s den, his eyes covered in salt that had blinded him from pain with his throat slit.

Well… that was rude.
Requiem was a Guard.

[ tl;dr: The Killer rushed Requiem when he was guarding Susurri, throwing salt into his eyes to agitate the mold and blind him so they could slit his throat. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!
@SunClassic @mcpearlie @Grow @Magmish @Thorr @GayScreeching @undertones @KungFuCutBug @boatbud @Ozeatetsor @natsinabucket @Relics @Scorisyn @SunSprite

Current Allegiances wrote:
Leader:
Champ | He/Him | Monster | GayScreeching | Link

Second-in-Command:
Jovial | He/Him | Coatl | BoatBud | Link

Twin Pearled
Aquaris | he/him | Pearlcatcher | Scorisyn | Link

Historian
Fable | She/her | Pearlcatcher | Grow | Link

Eccentric Artist
Arlund | he/him | Guardian | Ozeatetsor | Link

Celestial Nanny
Andromeda | she/her | Skydancer | KungFuCutBug | Link

Familiar Walker
Weblyn | she/her | Nocturne | Sunclassic | Link

Mischievous Scribe
Susurri | he/him | Spiral | undertones | Link

Tenant
Requiem | he/they | Skydancer | Relics | Link

Blacksmith
Feroe | she/her | Guardian | natsinabucket | Link

Second Prince
Callisto | he/him | Coatl | thorr | Link

Unassuming Drifter
Soliloquy | they/he/it | Nocturne | SunSprite | Link

Windsurfer
Apres | he/him | Nocturne | Magmish | Link

Fisherman
Riviel | he/him | Aether | mcpearlie | Link

Relations:

? x ?
-> Champ, Fable

? x ?
-> Jovial, Feroe

Soliloquy x Aquaris
-> ???
Lichtdrache.gif

Susurri woke to the sound of Requiem's body thumping to the ground.

He sat up, eyes wild, chest heaving. It was still dark outside, the light of the morning sun just teasing the horizon outside. Sweat slicked his trembling talons as he climbed down from his perch, uncoiling himself as quietly as he could manage.

It might have just been a branch, he told himself. A broken branch, fallen from a tree. Or maybe a small bird, a little creature dropped by a hawk. Or... or...

Footsteps. He heard them, heavy and weighted, running away into the predawn light. Terror numbing his common sense, he ran toward the door and burst outside, scanning the clearing outside of his shelter for signs of an intruder.

Instead, he was met with the dead body of his friend.

He didn't think, just fell to his knees, still numb. Requiem's face was caked with white grain that looked like salt, and his throat was slit, blood still pooling, still warm, around his fallen form. Something twinged inside Suri's neck and he let out a choking gasp, bringing a talon to the scar still wrapped around his own neck.

His throat had been slit, too.

Tears did not fall, but a tsunami of emotions rose up, chief among them fear, sadness, and- disgust. Who would kill this way? So many innocent dragons, so many gruesome scenes. Who would be next? Who would be next?

He let out a manic sort of laugh. He laughed and laughed and laughed, eyes glinting, a crazed kind of agony in his eyes. Flashes of That Night flickered in his mind - paralyzing pain, a knife across his neck, footsteps. Running. From him, from death. How he wished he could run from death.

His laugh quickly turned into a scream, and he poured everything he had into it, letting out the roiling emotions. Birds flocked into the air as his voice echoed back at him from the forest, sounding terrifying even to his own ears.

When he was done, he just sat, catatonic, bent over the body of Requiem, trembling as he gently cleared the salt away from the skydancer's eyes.

WITNESS CLUE: The killer's steps sounded weighted.

Susurri woke to the sound of Requiem's body thumping to the ground.

He sat up, eyes wild, chest heaving. It was still dark outside, the light of the morning sun just teasing the horizon outside. Sweat slicked his trembling talons as he climbed down from his perch, uncoiling himself as quietly as he could manage.

It might have just been a branch, he told himself. A broken branch, fallen from a tree. Or maybe a small bird, a little creature dropped by a hawk. Or... or...

Footsteps. He heard them, heavy and weighted, running away into the predawn light. Terror numbing his common sense, he ran toward the door and burst outside, scanning the clearing outside of his shelter for signs of an intruder.

Instead, he was met with the dead body of his friend.

He didn't think, just fell to his knees, still numb. Requiem's face was caked with white grain that looked like salt, and his throat was slit, blood still pooling, still warm, around his fallen form. Something twinged inside Suri's neck and he let out a choking gasp, bringing a talon to the scar still wrapped around his own neck.

His throat had been slit, too.

Tears did not fall, but a tsunami of emotions rose up, chief among them fear, sadness, and- disgust. Who would kill this way? So many innocent dragons, so many gruesome scenes. Who would be next? Who would be next?

He let out a manic sort of laugh. He laughed and laughed and laughed, eyes glinting, a crazed kind of agony in his eyes. Flashes of That Night flickered in his mind - paralyzing pain, a knife across his neck, footsteps. Running. From him, from death. How he wished he could run from death.

His laugh quickly turned into a scream, and he poured everything he had into it, letting out the roiling emotions. Birds flocked into the air as his voice echoed back at him from the forest, sounding terrifying even to his own ears.

When he was done, he just sat, catatonic, bent over the body of Requiem, trembling as he gently cleared the salt away from the skydancer's eyes.

WITNESS CLUE: The killer's steps sounded weighted.
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 443 444