Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Shop (PWYW + ATs)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
A little belated, but... [img]https://imgur.com/MbVkPjs.png[/img]
A little belated, but...

MbVkPjs.png
Definitely feeling the mood for art trades.
Definitely feeling the mood for art trades.
Thinking of raising my minmum price; I've actually been doing fullbody FLATS by default.
Thinking of raising my minmum price; I've actually been doing fullbody FLATS by default.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EewdMZO.png[/img] Hey, uh...Did you know that uh...Lightning is dominating this week? So yeah, um...Gimme your OCs. Like...Now. Right now. [i]Before I start a paying job and may not be able to do them much longer.[/i] Because yes, I just got my first acceptance into the Work Life.
EewdMZO.png

Hey, uh...Did you know that uh...Lightning is dominating this week?

So yeah, um...Gimme your OCs. Like...Now. Right now.

Before I start a paying job and may not be able to do them much longer.

Because yes, I just got my first acceptance into the Work Life.
Updated status. Forgot I need to add my being in Art Fight next month, oops!
Updated status. Forgot I need to add my being in Art Fight next month, oops!
Another update since I've started job training.
Another update since I've started job training.
Can i pay 300k treasures for you to draw your Abyss Striker oc ?
I just think he looks super cool and would love to see you draw them again

I just came across your art and ocs today and enjoying it so much
I gotta visit yer neocities site sometime
Can i pay 300k treasures for you to draw your Abyss Striker oc ?
I just think he looks super cool and would love to see you draw them again

I just came across your art and ocs today and enjoying it so much
I gotta visit yer neocities site sometime
qaQ67.gif
@arghsdemeter

Omg, that's such an interesting idea, ahaha! I definitely do want to draw more Abyss, and get him a fitting dragon sometime. :3 Unsure if he will be an Imp like Riptide, but it's most likely he will be due to his situation.

Super glad you like my OCs, ahh! ;3; I gotta get back to working on my Neocities as well, since I don't even have half of my pages up, LOL. XD I'm just too lazy to switch stuff around from the other site they're on. XD

But sure, send it over and I'll see if I can draw him sometime after work! :D I do need that motivation to keep drawing so I'm ready for Art Fight. ;)
@arghsdemeter

Omg, that's such an interesting idea, ahaha! I definitely do want to draw more Abyss, and get him a fitting dragon sometime. :3 Unsure if he will be an Imp like Riptide, but it's most likely he will be due to his situation.

Super glad you like my OCs, ahh! ;3; I gotta get back to working on my Neocities as well, since I don't even have half of my pages up, LOL. XD I'm just too lazy to switch stuff around from the other site they're on. XD

But sure, send it over and I'll see if I can draw him sometime after work! :D I do need that motivation to keep drawing so I'm ready for Art Fight. ;)
Looking forward to it!!

Do you have a link to yer neocities btw ?
I was trying to look for it but couldn't find!
Looking forward to it!!

Do you have a link to yer neocities btw ?
I was trying to look for it but couldn't find!
qaQ67.gif
@arghsdemeter

I'll ping when I'm done~ I just got back and am hoping to do something rather soon~ :D I like how this is also just a moment to self induldge a little bit, ahaha, so thanks for this! My work place also wants to see the pic I do for Abyss so this'll be fun. ;D

Ah, I did have it linked, but since some content isn't safe for minors, I took it off FR. :3 I can PM it, though, if you want. Or I can link it momentarily and then delete it when it's confirmed you saw it, ahaha. I have to rework it a lot, so yeah. xD
@arghsdemeter

I'll ping when I'm done~ I just got back and am hoping to do something rather soon~ :D I like how this is also just a moment to self induldge a little bit, ahaha, so thanks for this! My work place also wants to see the pic I do for Abyss so this'll be fun. ;D

Ah, I did have it linked, but since some content isn't safe for minors, I took it off FR. :3 I can PM it, though, if you want. Or I can link it momentarily and then delete it when it's confirmed you saw it, ahaha. I have to rework it a lot, so yeah. xD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14